Best Experience! - Southfield, MI

Dr. Zuliani is by far the best plastic surgeon I...

Dr. Zuliani is by far the best plastic surgeon I have ever dealt with! He is very professional and actually cares about his patients. He takes his time answering any questions you may have. Most importantly he is very honest with you about your results. At first I was a little worried about how I may look, but after my first visit with him I knew Dr. Zuliani was the right and ONLY doctor I would let operate on my face! I felt very comfortable and relaxed every time I was in his office. My results came out better than I expected and couldn't be any more happier!!! He truly is a very talented surgeon and artist just like his other reviews say! I couldn't imagine going to any other surgeon! His staff is very helpful as well and are there to answer any questions. Justine, the lady who was in charge of billing made everything very easy and took care of everything for me, she was also there to answer any questions I had and made the whole process less stressful. For anyone who needs a Rhinoplasty I would recommend Dr.Zuliani with no questions asked! You WILL NOT regret it!!! I will definitely be going back to Dr.Zuliani for any future surgeries I choose to do!!!
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon