Juviderm Lip Injections...Uneven

My lips are a nightmare. Besides the fact I don't...

My lips are a nightmare. Besides the fact I don't see an increase in size, they're hard, uneven, and hurt. Multiple people have asked me how I busted my lip...No I just got bad lip injections. When I went for a followup, the doctor tried to charge me an additional $225 to "fix" them. He tried to tell me that this is normal, how the product is supposed to look. I did plenty of research before making the decision to get juviderm and never saw results like this. The juviderm is not spread out, it is in 3 perfectly round balls against the surface of the inside of my lip, all visible when I talk or smile. There are white knots in my upper lip that make my lip look discoloured and bumpy. They press against my teeth making it hard to even drink from a straw. Unless I want to pay the $225 to fix them, I guess my face will look like this for a year until the juviderm that I payed $450 wears out and I really hope they will go back to normal. I thought I did good research with the product and doctor before getting these, but my experience with the product and the fact that the doctor wanted to charge me $225 to fix the mistake felt like a complete scam. Huge regret.

Dr. Stephenson offered to dissolve my injections and refund me the full price. My lips are back to normal. I'm back to where I started as far as small lips but I'm SO thankful I don't have to wait it out for a year to dissolve. and appreciate that I was able to get my money back. I don't think injections are for me but I'm glad the doctor was willing to work with me to fix things. Thank you Dr. Stevenson!