Kybella Works Wonders!! Raleigh-Durham, NC

I have always had a minor double chin and it's...

I have always had a minor double chin and it's definitely a hereditary feature. Although it wasn't horrible, it's just something that personally has bothered me. I can only assume as I get older, it would be more noticeable. I was advised to try Kybella vs. Liposuction since my case was not all that serious. I did only 1 treatment of Kybella and love my results. I really can notice the difference in my jaw line and the tightness of under my chin. Lisa was amazing and the treatment was simple. Not much pain and very quick recovery (I went to a baby shower the next day). I would highly suggest Kybella and services by Skin Raleigh to anyone looking for a minor or major fix.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Lisa at Skin Raleigh is AMAZING!!! Just talking to her puts me at ease. She has given me Botox injections in the past and I 100% trusted her guidance and services when it came to receiving the Kybella injections. She is top notch!