40 Yr Old 2 C-secs with 2 Hernias - Sheffield, GB

Hi, I'm from the UK. I've 2 fantastic kids 6.5 yr...

Hi, I'm from the UK. I've 2 fantastic kids 6.5 yr old boy and 3 yr old girl. Both were well over 10lbs and came out via the sunroof. I've been wanting a TT for a couple of years, my tummy always looks like I'm 5 months pregnant and I'm fairly slim elsewhere so clothes never looked right on me. I've been wearing baggy jumpers and loose fitting tops for as long as I can remember. I've of course got the pouch from the sections which is an added bonus ???? After the final "how far gone are you?" remark from a stranger I decided last month to get things moving. I went to see a plastic surgeon at The Hospital Group, he was happy to perform the TT however suspected I may have an umbilical hernia. I went to see a radiologist for an ultrasound on Wednesday to discover I have 2 hernias umbilical and another straight up where the muscles have separated and to top it off I've a tumour in my liver. Obviously I'm more concerned about the tumour I've been assured it's benign and waiting an MRI scan. So let's stay positive, lets say all is well with that, has anyone had a hernia repaired pre TT or will they do it at the same time do you think?

In the clear!!

So after seeing a liver specialist and having an MRI this afternoon project TT is back on as they didn't find any malignant tumour hurrah hurrah hurrah !!!!