23 Year Old, with Uneven Eyes, Unhappy with Neither Previous Eye Surgery nor Rhinoplasty - Seoul, KR

I always dreamed of this perfect dolly eyes like...

I always dreamed of this perfect dolly eyes like the K-pop artists on TV. As an Asian, eye shape takes up a large part of how you look. Very asymmetric eyes has bothered me ever since and this hasn’t been corrected with the first surgery and this was the biggest issue for me to have a consultation with the plastic surgeon.
I wanted to make my eyes to look dolly and even. When I researched about the Asian eyelid surgery, I found out about the extension of the eye width. Well, basically I can have an incision in the corner of my eyes.
I was also interested in changing the shape of my nose from my previous rhinoplasty. I still felt that I did not have the sharp nose I’ve been wanting. I once had rhinoplasty couple of years ago, but still not satisfied with the result. So I wanted to make a correction to my nose for the last time.
I’ve done enough research and enough studies on the surgeries I would be facing, so here I am trying to share the experience of my own surgery which might help others who would need information and experiences to make up a decision, just like what I did.
So now I am very ready to get this thing going. I cannot wait to see the difference already.
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

The professionalism and honesty were the elements which impressed me the most and that lead me to select the doctor who would perform my surgery. He explained the procedure very well in detail so I know what I will be going through.