This Will Be a Birthday Present to Myself. Soon to Be McAdoll

So this year instead of having a party or a big...

So this year instead of having a party or a big birthday dinner I decided to get surgery and change my body to something I will be happy with. I'm 30 with no kids 5'5 148lbs I love to travel but I'm never happy in a bathing suite so I decided why not get a Brazilian butt lift and lipo. I've done everything to get a little booty but nothing helps so butt lift it is... I been said I was going to do this but my friend text me last week showing me she paid the deposit to have surgery with Dr. Mcadoo showed me his work and immediately I said F it I'm going to do it too.. I sent my pictures over to Jennifer and she called me immediately. The price is going to be $4000 for liposculpture fat transfer .. I planned to get it done in December so I have 2months to get prepared ..
right now we are trying to find the best RH or if it would be better to get a hotel and have someone to come to Massages for us.
Also since I'm planning to do this in two months which will be here before we know it I would love feedback about Dr. Mcadoo how to get prepared and just anything else.

I have called Seduction a million times

I've been calling seduction for two days now every time i talk with someone they ask my name and then say someone will call me back. I'm starting to get mad because all i want to know is Dr. Mcadoo Pre-op list or anything i need to be taking or doing before surgery. I changed my surgery date to Dec to Oct 25th which is literally 3 weeks away.
Does anyone else have this problem with this office? Do you Dolls know what he likes you to do weeks/days before surgery to prep yourself??

I have chosen to stay at Assistance for life Karla seems really nice. (I hope so)

I will probably going through this alone because i had to change the date and my friend cant do it this early. Thats pretty much all I'm nervous about being there alone.

Does anyone know Mayda recovery home contact info????

Hello I've been seeing great reviews on Mayda but when ever someone ask for her info I never see a response maybe people are DMing it idk but could someone please let me know her contact info or ig or website anything to get in contact with her please.. thanks

Can Mcadoo Safe me

I hope he can do something with this shape because there's Nothing cute about any of this .. ughhh

SAVE me not SAFE me

I apologize for the typo in the last post .. I really wish there was an Edit button for all post ????

EKG + Blood Work + Precriptions all with no insurance ..Sighhhh

Idk how much all this is about to run me in the next 3 weeks but I'm sure it's a pretty penny... where can I go to get an EKG anyway since I don't have a primary doc right now ? Going to Lapcorp to get my blood work and already priced that but not sure how much the pain meds will run me or the EKG

Flight Booked and finally spoke with Daisy Mcadoo's assistant

Booked my flight now it seems a little realer. I also spoke with Daisy Mcadoo assistant and she speaks very good English she said they have gotten a new surgical coordinator at the Aventure office and have received complaints on their customer service so they are working on that. Which is music to my ears !!! I hate a bunch of back and forth especially when money is involved !

Dr. Mcadoo Pre-op and Post-op instructions and meds to avoid

It took 5 days but finally they sent me what I've been asking for .. because you all might want to know this stuff too before you get to Seduction and y'all know their communication is terrible I hope this put some of you dolls at ease

Dr.Mcadoo Surgery Orders

These are labs they want you to get before surgery #SeductionCosmestics

Dr. Mcadoo Surgical orders

You'll need these labs prior to surgery.

More stuff to buy

Dr. Mcadoos office doesn't provide Fajas after surgery unless your surgical coordinator includes it in your quote. Which the person I was dealing with NEVER told me that ???? .. I was told Mcadoo like patients to have a Faja And a abdominal binder on before they leave his office.. so of course I asked how much and I was told the Faja is $156 and the abdominal binder is $170 so I went online and ordered a Faja and abdominal binder all for $67 off eBay... I know I need more that one Faja but I rather it just been in my total cost of the surgery.

Maybe these Pics will upload

Lipo abdominal board

Abdominal Board Came in the mail today !

My Labs came back

Dr. Mcadoos office received my labs and everything is good .. 2 week count down !

Yikess

Her legs are too small

Supplies

These things arrived today

Faja came today

My Faja came today .. I ordered off eBay got it in a large because I figured I would need a bigger size go fit my new booty lol ... think I'll buy another one before I leave for Miami just to get it cheaper ..

Seduction needs a patient Portal

I think since seduction has so many offices they should invest in a patient portal . Where patients can make payments order things online .. have Questions and answers list of things you need .. just something to feel a lot more secure in dealing with them because it's sad everyone says that Dr. Mcadoo is great but his office sucks.

Final Payment

I just made my final payment and surgery is next Tuesday !!!

Lovenox Shot & Labs

So I called seduction like I always do and asked them how many shots do I need and are they mandatory .. I ask this every time just to see if someone will switch up on me but they've been consistent lol .. so Tatiana said you get one the day before surgery one after surgery and one before you leave a total of 3 .. so I ask how much are all three and she said $160.50 which is 53.50 a piece which is what I was told a week ago (had to make sure they weren't lying)

I asked could I get that in a prescription and was told no! So I said well I need to pay for it now so I can have one less thing to worry about before I get there. She took my card in for and sent me the receipt for it!

Now to my labs that u was told we're good a week ago today I'm told they don't even have them SMH I'm like so y'all lied and said they were good and y'all had them now u can't find them WOW!!! So I sent them and they told me that my labs were good but they still needed a EKG (which I told them I will get done there) and a urinalysis.

Now I'm not crazy so i go look at the two diff surgery orders I was sent and guess what's NOT checked off ding ding ding the urinalysis !!! So I told them they didn't ask me to get that and now I'm less than a week away from surgery y'all will have to do it there..

This experience with seduction will make you want to cancel surgery with Dr. Mcadoo all together !!!

Got my Happy Booty Pillow

I ordered my Happy Booty Pillow Tuesday night and got it today ... the customer service was great .. I told her when I needed it by and she said no problem I will shit it tomorrow .. got it two days later .. they even have the option of getting it with no label which is perfect for me.. it's comfortable but idk how long I could actually sit on this at work since I sit all day

Who are you

People love to come to others pages saying negative things or just things like Mcadoo isn't board certified then run off and leave. Ok thank you for the info now why are you on RS with No pictures or stories ..who are you for any of us to believe when you just pop up to say the same thing on every bodies page.. then they're ppl that said they have surgery but haven't post NOT one picture no one wants to read the story and u can't even prove to us you really even went through surgery .. ok I'm done for today stay off my journey if you're not posting any pictures of yourself or good information for the community to have

#Mcadoll In 3 more days

3 days left I hope I have enough fat to get a nice butt and a snatched waist I been praying hard too about this... I don't want to have to go for round 2 I want to be satisfied with my first round.

Just Landed in Miami

Just landed headed to seduction for pre-op .. Pablo picked me up for assistance for living and was there before I landed ... I've had a headache since I got up this morning and Dayomie said the only thing I can take is Tylenol which is what I figured but that never works for me ... I'll speak it into existence everything will go GOOD at seduction!!

Today is the day

Excited and a little nervous ???? send up prayers for me ladies ??????????????

Surgery pushed back

First let me say that I've been told that aventura is far from most recovery homes it's crazy traffic here so it's a 50min ride to assistance for life !

I was told that my surgery is at 9:30am and to keep my phone close to me just incase they call and they need me to come earlier or later. So we get here at 7am because we had to beat traffic at 8am they call and say we are sorry we have to push back your surgery until 12pm mind you I can't eat drink nothing been up since 6am waiting since 7am ... and no waiting room because the other person before me is in it so my mother and I are sitting in little chairs in the front freeeeezing .. I'm tired and starving it's only 9am I have 3hours to wait ... seduction gets a thumbs down from me !!!!

Faja butt cut out

Dr Mcadoo now wants his patients to wear the butt out Faja which I'm not ok with at all after reading the stuff I have read about fajas... he also doesn't want his patients to sleep in their stomachs he wants us to sleep on a cot and let our butts drop or a couch and take the center cushion out.

The but out if very irritating and feels like it's cutting my circulation

1Day Post op

When I got out of surgery I woke up my throats was a little sore because of the breathing tube so I asked for a caramel frappe and my mom had some fried chicken ... yes I know it's not good for me but I hadn't ate since 10pm the night before and I left surgery at 6pm so I was starving and def wanted something cold for my throat..

When I woke up I already had on my garment they cut a whole in it where my but is and they do that because all the fat he entered from the top will drop to the bottom. I was also asked not to sleep on my stomach and to make a cot with the whole cut out..

I remember telling the anesthesiologist to tell Mcadoo to snatch my waist and they was my final request then I remember waking up.. I wasn't in any pain the pressure comes from your drain and the bandage rubbing u like it's a rug burn ...

The garment they cut was fine until I swell up and then it cut my circulation so when I went back today I changed in to a closed in one and it's not tight on the butt ...
I was told not to get a lymphatic massage but to get a post surgery massages not sure of the difference.. I got that today an it felt good but hurt.. the lady that massages me told me to wait to wear my ab board cause it's cause it's crazy pain and I know I'll get a burn from it it's sitting right on the drain tubes..
Getting 3 massages for $120 had one today and getting two tomorrow..

They wouldn't give me my second lovenox Shot today because I was draining really good and they said I would bleed a lot more my clothes are barely bloody like the other ladies her at the RH and as much as I didn't want a drain it's the best to have for me I barely had to change garments.

I'll post pics so y'all can see

Make sure you have these items

If you are a Mcadoo patient he wants you to sleep on a cot with the whole cut out so your butt can drop like gravity.. he tells his patients don't sleep on your stomach because you lose your butt that way . Which makes sense to me ... also make sure your ab board comes to your breast bone other wise it's too short... have 3 foam boards 4 if they are small and u can make a triangle to fit right over ur butt crack. Waist trainers of good but a waist vest is better and will help u not get the rolls right under ur arm pit

I can't tell if I like my results

It's way to early to say I like them or hate them

I can't tell if I like my results

It's way to early to say I like them or hate them

New

I got these two from Karla at the RH I'm stay at... she said that the ab board and the foams are a lot of stuffing so the lady at the store said this would work the same way ..the other little thing is to place right that at the top of your butt then put the ab wrap around you this the garment then the binder or vest waist trainer.

Faja Talk

As u can see in previous pics and the top two pics the open butt Faja cut my circulation.. I'm wearing a regular one now but the whole top half of my butt is numb

Faja boards foams binders waist trainer

You will first start to put your Faja on button it a little then put the triangle on the top part of ur butt where the stitch is .

Next if you have a board that doesn't wrap all the way around put the ab board on than two foams on each side and on on your back if the foams are not big than two foams on your back. The foams are to absorb the fluids that come out of you and to keep everything pushed down so u won't be fat it's there to help shape u.

If you have the ab board I just posted then u don't need foams they have foams on it already
Next finish buttoning up your Faja once done put you binder or waist trainer on top .. then whatever clothes you plan to wear that day on time of that

Bbl Pillow

I bought the happy Booty pillow and I absolutely hate it.. it's too high and way to firm. I'm only 5'5 in a car my head is hitting the ceiling... it's very uncomfortable when I sit at the table to eat .. am I using it wrong ???

Think I'm going to sale it !

Lymphatic massages vs Post surgical massages

I was told twice by the nurse and the massage lady Maria before I left to go home to make sure I do not get lymphatic massages and to only get Post surgical massages.. I didn't understand the difference but Maria demonstrated it on my arm an I def don't need a lymphatic massage. She took my arm dug in it hard I was like ok ok ok I get it now lol ...Basically lymphatic massages is when they are trying to massage out your lymph nodes and that's not needed right now right now you are just trying to drain out fluids and get things flat to sum it up !

Bbl Chair

My bbl chair I just cut the hole in.. while sit in the hole @drmcadoomiami says it will help my butt because it will drop like gravity.. next up is my cot I'll be sleeping on.

Before and after

1 day post op

BMI

Stretches Dr. Mcadoo likes

The day before surgery I was asked to do these stretches.

I'm pissed

How qualified do u have to be to be a surgical coordinator

Annoyed

Drain removed

I took my drain out today I was told Friday that if I wake up Saturday and there's not 25ccs in my drain I was good to take it out ... I figured it was time because it kept expanding with nothing in it (no fluids not blood) ..so Saturday I woke up Saturday and my drain had 25ccs plus I had to take my last lovenox Shot so I didn't remove it ... today I took it out because I barely had anything in it .. it hurt on the first tug but after that it came out and I feel so much more comfortable..

I love this chair

Someone told me about it on ig I looked for it on amazon today and got it delivered today

How long did you wear your ab board ?

Hey vets how long did you wear your ab boards. I asked seduction twice and one person said 6weeks the other said 3 months. Too big of a difference for me so I want to know what you all did.

I absolutely hate the ab board I rather wear my stretch ab binder and my waist trainer any day before that hard thing.

1 week post Op

Too early for me to decide how much I like it or not.

I'm still swollen very numb above my back and still bruised.

I just had a panic attach!!!

My lower back is very numb and all of a sudden I started itching out of nowhere I panicked because I couldn't feel the scratch I couldn't feel nothing
I started panicking so I jumped in the shower and it calmed me.

Any remedies or med or creams to get the feeling back I hate this numb feeling????

2nd flight with the happy booty pillow THUMBS DOWN

I had a flight tonight and of course brought along my happy booty pillow.. it was Worse than flying home after surgery.. I absolutely hate it there's no comfortable position with it ... I need another pillow or idea . HELP!!

3weeks post

I had surgery Oct 26th 2016 so today would make it exactly a month (Nov 26,2016) ... I don't take a lot of pictures me because I'm not sure how I feel about my results yet and it's best I just let things take its course....
Aventura Plastic Surgeon