I'm 62 Yrs Old and I Hate How my Breast and tummy Sag - Seattle, WA

I would appreciate some info on breast lift from...

I would appreciate some info on breast lift from women who have had this procedure done ...my breast are really saggy I need a lift
Please help me I hate to wear a bra I like being free but they just hang on my belly it's very embarrassing ..
Ladies of my age please help me decide the right tho g to do ...thank you

New pictures

Not only do I have saggy breast's I also have a saggy tummy....I had two C Sections tears ago and I've always had this sag at the bottom of my tummy. Since I was 26 years old I've been embarrassed to go to the beach I hate being seen in a bathing suit. Whatever I wear you can see that overhang I have. Please help me ladies, tell me your experiences what do you look like now. Do you have more confidence in your bathing suit.

Feeling more comfortable sharing my pictures

I was embarrassed about sharing my naked pictures since I hate how my breast hang and my tummy has this overhang. I now feel better with sharing them I feel like I'm part of a family here we all have the same problems and I need your support to help me go ahead and have my surgery . You all look so beautiful.
Thanks k you