41-year-old Mother of 2, Diastesis Recti with Herniated Belly Button and 2 Additional Hernias - Scottsdale, AZ

I had my BA done in 2013 and wish I had done this...

I had my BA done in 2013 and wish I had done this at the same time. I got 500cc silicone under the muscle and they are amazing, but even with working out every day my stomach does not reflect the results I would like. I want the abs I work so hard for, so am scheduling with the amazing Dr. Gawley for December.

Ok. I think I am going to go ahead and get larger breasts along with my TT.

I have been wanting to go larger, but don't want to be silly about it. I spoke to Dr. Gawley and he gave me some things to consider. I recently bought a Very Sexy bra from Victoria's Secret to see how I feel with even larger breasts, and I LOVE it. I know, I can just wear a padded push up bra when I want to be bigger, but I want them all the time, especially with no clothes on. Here are some pics with my amazing bra- I am currently 500cc's, 32DDD, and I imagine this is what I would be with 700cc's.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

3 years ago Dr. Gawley made my very saggy empty breasts look amazing without a lift- he's a miracle worker. My breasts look real, and much more youthful than they were. He actually performs confidence transplants, as that is what I feel happened while I was on his operating table. THE BEST bedside manner, friendly, patient, and concerned about overall wellbeing. I would never trust another surgeon with my body.