29 Yrs Old, 1 Child. Very Active Martial Artis Ready to Get Her Body Back - Scottsdale, AZ

Hey ladies! After about of year of research and...

Hey ladies! After about of year of research and being on this site almost everyday, it is now my turn to have a tummy tuck operation :) I'm supper excited and nervous at the same time. Upon meeting with my surgeon, I decided to have a tummy tuck along with Lipo to tummy and hips (flanks/love handles). After my incision heals, I'll begin embrace scar therapy which is included in the price. Today I had my pre-op oppointment and its all sinking in now that this is really happening. I'll post my before pictures soon :)

I had many interviews with about 6-7 different plastic surgeons. After months of research I decided to go with Dr. Aldo Guerra in Scottsdale AZ. so far, Dr. Guerra and his staff have been amazing and I honestly feel that I made the right decision. Today they gave me all my prescriptions and gave me instructions on what to do to prepare myself for the big day. If you lovely ladies have any advise on what to expect or how to prepare for the surgery I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Also, I would like to thank you beautiful ladies for sharing your tummy tuck journeys. Your experiences and opinions really do mater and I can't thank you enough for sharing :) I can't wait to see what the future holds as I go through this journey as well :)

My before pictures

Before I got pregnant I use to have a flat stomach with a curvy figure. During my pregnancy I gained over 50 lbs and kept the weight in about a year after I had my daughter. It's been 7 years since then and I Can't wait to get rid of this extra skin and bloated pregnant look. Just one more month till I'll be on the flat side... Hopefully :)
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon