Much Needed Mommy Makeover! Fantastic Results!! - Scottsdale, AZ

I can't even begin to describe the gratitude I...

I can't even begin to describe the gratitude I have for Dr. Repta and his staff. Going into this procedure was scary for me, but every single one of his staff members left me feeling calm and assured me that I was in great hands. Brooke his receptionist answered all my questions and returned all my emails on the same day. His nurses Caitlin and Danielle were amazing and took great care of me. My main concern was going under anesthesia and the anesthesiologist (Dr. Matson) took the time to comfort me and let me know that he would be monitoring me very closely the entire surgery and immediately made me feel at ease. This was the best decision I have ever made for myself. If you are contemplating getting something done, I highly recommend Dr. Repta. You will not be disappointed. He is a true artist and I can't thank him enough. I'm so happy with my results and they will only get better!

Progress photos

3 and a half week photos!

Doing better and better everyday! Started embrace two days ago (April 1st) . Posting another before and after photo of my mommy makeover which included implant removal, breast augmentation, areolaplasty, and a full tummy tuck.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

First time meeting with Dr. Repta, I was nervous to show him my problem areas that I wanted work on. He made me feel comfortable the first few minutes after talking with him and that's when I knew he was going to be my surgeon. He took the time to answer all of my questions. Never rushed me, and made me feel like I was the only person he was concerned with. He really cared about what results and expectations I was looking for and he exceeded them.