Implant After Explant and Can't Wait! - Scottsdale, AZ

I previously posted on the explant forum but that...

I previously posted on the explant forum but that got depressing for me because most women were happy not to have their implants anymore. I want mine back in the worse way! My story is, I had my implants exchanged in April 2016 for a better type of implant called the " tear drop " or gummy bear". At that point, my tissue and skin couldn't handle the trauma so I had to have them removed in order for the my skin to heal. I had them out on July 15th and have had quite a hard time with it. Shed many tears, cried alot and still have days i get so bummed out when I see myself in the mirror. However, I know the time is coming up soon and my skin is healing very well and my PS is happy too with my healing. My photos show 1 month after the gummy bear surgery ( 470 CC'S ) and the 2nd photo is how my skin just tore and couldn't hold the implants in. The last 2 pictures is how I look now, hence you can see why I want my implants back! I will most likely get a small implant, maybe 400 CC"S. So I am down to the last 2 months and 13 days till surgery! I wonder if there is anyone else out there that has gone thru this also.
Dr. John Corey