11 Years Revision Sugery on the 18th~ - Scottsdale, AZ

My goal is to achieve what I have had for the last...

My goal is to achieve what I have had for the last 11 years. I am lucky my breast has stayed perky. I have filled a DD bra for years. This time around I am scared, I guess from my past history. The first one augmentation, I had revision 3 times which was done in PA. I have to believe that things have changed since my first implants. I had contractors right away with the first one within a week. The second one was 2 weeks after that. The third one was another 2 weeks, but asked the doctor to put in tubes, this time it took. This was in my right breast, it finally took and settled in very nicely.
This time around I have chosen to go from saline to gummy bears round adhesive, mod. I have done so much research, I can only tell you my head spins.
I do have faith in my doctor. Dr. Lille, and all his staff has really been good to me. My last pre-op Dr. Lille spent close to 2 hours with my hubby and I . Dr. Lille was compassionate, and allowed my husband time to grasp all that he was saying Even though I didn't like some of what he had to say, he wanted to completely prepare myself for the worse outcome, I know I am high risk. I know Dr. Lille has his lots of experience, and had worked for the Mayo Clinic. I have done tons of research on him, and feel very safe and comfortable. I know he has my health at mind. We are going to try the adhesive mod 575, 520, and I think 489. He could have charged me more money, but was kind to know of my situation to work with us. I chose to do silicone this time around due to all the breast surgeries' I have had in the past, I am also a cancer survivor. Dr. Lille is walking into something he doesn't know yet until Friday. My old doctor has destroyed my records. PLEASE girls, always take notes and keep a copy. I do know Dr. Lille is going to try his best to achieve my goal, and also my size. If not, I will be happy to have two great breast. I will keep all updated with new photos! If you live in AZ, or close to Phoenix, and want someone with the experience, and truth of what he can do for you, I suggest to go see him. Even though I am scared, I know he is going to try his best!

PLEASE DO NOT SEE DR LILLE!!!

I should have known the way he talks to his staff, this doctor has an ego trip. Dr. Lille as ruined me. I was told by him that if it didn't work out, the insurance would cover fixing me. My breast has huge scars. I told him over and over that I had more CC in my left, and not in my right. YET he put the same silicone breast implant size in both of them. Now I have a DDD and a very small DD. I can not wear any bra unless its a push up without having to pull the one breast up( the small breast). My areola is huge on my left breast, right breast is almost twice as small. I went into his office, crying, begging him to fix me as he had promised before he was paid in full. All I got as I was crying , he kept telling my husband that I was hostile! You got to be kidding me. I was never mean, but cried and begged for him to fix me. He stated I should be happy. Girls, trust me, read his new reviews of the ones who has gotten the surgery from him. He is not the doctor he used to be. He does not care , only the money. He doesn't listen to you. I wanted to go back to what I was before I lost my breast years ago, with no scars to see. This man gets money from the insurance you pay into, also where you have the procedure at. You tell me if he cares if he leaves you looking like a train wreck. It's sad when I go to get fitted for a bra, and they feel sorry for me. His own staff, feeling sorry for me. When you pick a doctor, please go see another one to. I fell for this doctor of his connections with the Mayo clinic. If a doctor doesn't care about his staff, or listens to you, run! This man has a ego trip, and refuses to take responsibility for making someone look like a freak. My husband accepts me for whom I am, I keep saying its just breast. I just wish I would have flown back to Philly, back to my doctor who cares, and would have fixed his mistakes. I have so much ripples to. I will update more photos, but please run from him!!

Don't Let This Doctor Do What He Did to Me!

This doctor has ruined my life. Once he got his money, his attitude changed. When I cried, and begged him to fix his mistake, he called me hostile. Dr Lille gets a piece of money from the insurance he sells, also the surgerical place. I have to wear pushup s, and hide my breast with darker clothes. It's makes me sick, all the hard money my hubby worked for, Dr. Lille left me looking like a freak

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

See above.. Will update after the surgery.. My insurance covered a lot of medication I will need, plus my pre-op.