31, No Kids, 32A, 125lbs, 5'4 Getting 425cc in Left and 400cc in Right. So Scared! - Scottsdale, AZ

I decided to go with Doctor Aldo Guerra for my BA...

I decided to go with Doctor Aldo Guerra for my BA surgery. He was very professional and made me feel very comfortable. His before and after photos were amazing, he does such natural work.

I'm so scared but excited at same time. Has anyone had the exparel with their BA? Did it help? I'm a big baby when it comes to pain so I'm gonna do whatever it takes to be in less pain!

Getting close!!

So it's getting closer to my surgery date (nov 11th). The anxiety and nervous are really getting to me. I know I'm over thinking everything but it's hard not to. Do any of you ladies have advice on what I need to get to prepare for an easy recovery?
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

He knows his stuff, that's for sure. He's so professional and makes you feel comfortable. His before and after pics are so Amazing and does such natural work, which is my goal. Can't wait for my surgery! I know he'll do a great job!