Todays the Day!! 47, C-section and Weight Loss Have Left Me with Lots of Loose Saggy Skin. Its Got to Go!!

Ive been thinking about this for a while. After...

Ive been thinking about this for a while. After losing nearly 50 poulnds I was left with a stomach that just hung. I run at least 3 times a week, yoga 3 times a week. and mix other fun activities in, but no amount of sit ups or crunches was going to fix this. I met with the surgeon over a month ago, pre-admission testing done, surgery paid for, and am now writhing this from my surgical bed. I couldnt get preop photos to post, so here are a few taken from my bed..

Day 3 - quick peek

saw surgeon today, she took out the pain pump, but my drains are still in as there is alot of drainage. hopefully, on my next appointment. i was able to grab a quick peek. I know everything is normal, and very swollen, but strange to look at my belly and see that it is bigger than ever!!

day 4

day 4 looks like day 3. SWOLLEN. i did manage to take a mini shower. one of the drains was leaking during the night, so i woke up wet - gross. exhausted before i could get conditioner in my hair, so thats going to be a nightmare trying to brush later. but i did it. good enough. ive been taking colace and phillips milk of magnesia since day 2, but nothing. little worried that when i do finally go its going to hurt like hell. i am still taking the pain meds, only one pill every 6 hours (i just take it with my antibiotic). im thinking i can probably just cut that down to one in the morning (thats when it hurts the most) and one before bed (so i can fall asleep). maybe my gut wont be as slow. can not wait for the drains to come out!! then maybe i can pull my pants up! too funny, my kids are laughing at my behind hanging out.
Schenectady Plastic Surgeon