Wanted This for So Long. Savannah, GA

I have always wanted my nose done and everyone...

I have always wanted my nose done and everyone would always say "Why?! You don't need that! You have a cute nose..." Bla bla bla. But here's the thing...it bothered ME so I wanted to do something about it. I explained to Dr. Finger what bothered me and what my expectations were. He was so thorough during the consult. He explained everything to me even teaching me about why my nose looks the way it does based on my anatomy and what he could do to achieve what I wanted. Also, the nurses, manager, surgical coordinator, and office staff were absolutely amazing as well. Everyone was so nice and treated me like family from start to finish. Anytime I had questions or concerns, they would all make an effort to make sure I was taken care of. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and I am only 1 week post op. This photo is 5 days after surgery. My swelling and bruising went down really fast however Dr. Finger explained to me that swelling in the nose will dramatically decrease in the first couple months but takes a whole year for all the swelling to completely go away. I love my new nose already so I know I will love it even more when more of the swelling goes down.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

I am so glad I had Dr. Finger do my surgery. He understood what I was wanting and what my concerns were and he is so experienced. He has seen it all so I knew I was in good hands. HE EVEN PERSONALLY CALLED ME THE NIGHT OF THE SURGERY DAY TO MAKE SURE I WAS DOING OK. WHAT DOCTOR DO YOU KNOW DOES THAT! Not many! He could have had a nurse call me that night but no. He called me himself to check on me and that just showed me that he truly cares about his patients.