20yo, 2 Kids, 130lbs, 5'3 - Savannah, GA

After 2 kids starrung at 16 and extremendous...

After 2 kids starrung at 16 and extremendous weight yo-yoing. I was left with a severe diastasis recti, an umbilical hernia, deflated breasts and stretch marks where I didn't even think stretch marks could go.
I've been seeing Dr. Finger in Savannah, Georgia for a few months now. My surgery is now paid in full and is TOMORROW. I'm nervous, but more importantly I'm anxious. I'm very excited.
I'm getting my hernia fixed, muscle separation repaired, tummy tucked, hip rolls liposuctioned, and breasts lifted and implants placed. I'm going with 300cc high profile silicone implants.

Day 2

It's been 24 hours since my surgery. I'm very sore. Very hunched over. I cannot stay away very long. My breasts feel like they are engorged from breastmilk, very similar feeling. The lipo holes in the back hurt a good bit and the top of my stomach under my rips hurt. It's okay. Not too bad. I cannot stand up from sitting on the couch myself and I can't lay back in my bed at all without hurtong. I slept on the couch, sitting up. Definitely needed the help
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Love, love, love this staff. Very friendly. They know you. They're thrilled for you. So sweet. Calls and checks in. They calm you down. They come in and help you pick out your implants if you want opinions. There are girls in there who are also getting work done.