Juvederm for a Plumper Pout - Savannah, GA

Before seeing Dr. Finger, I had had Juvaderm in my...

Before seeing Dr. Finger, I had had Juvaderm in my lips several times by another doctor in PA. I was exceedingly pleased with my results from Dr. Finger. He was honest, no nonsense, and knew how to achieve the look I wanted while keeping my lips more natural-looking than any other doctor I've ever had!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finger is great! Not only did he achieve the look I wanted while maintaining natural-looking, "bump-free" lips, I left his office with minimal swelling and no bruising...I went to lunch right after and no one could tell that I had just had my lips injected (other than that they looked hot!!!) I've had doctors put so much lidocaine in my mouth before injections that I look like Joan Rivers for 3 days following my appointment. Not so with Dr. Finger. He uses a canule, so he's not making a bunch of painful, unnecessary pricks. Not only is he savvy and experienced, Dr. Finger is just generally a pleasant, humble guy. I didn't wait long in the waiting room, he came in almost immediately once I was placed in a prodcedural room. I was in and out in 30 minutes on my first appointment. He's good enough to offer his professional opinion, but he also explains that he wants to help you achieve the look YOU want, even if it doesn't completely elide with his own ideals. I didn't end up using my whole vial of Juvaderm. He gave it to me to take home, saying that I could put it in the fridge and bring it back whenever in the following few months that it would last for, and he would put the rest in for me whenever I wanted. Not many doctors are willing to do that because it doesn't make them any extra money. I drove 2 hours to see Dr. Finger and it was very much worth it. It's clear that he wants his patients to feel beautiful when they walk out of his office because that makes him more happy than money in the bank. Go see him. You won't be disappointed.