So Happy with my Choice of Doctor!

I was interest in getting a breast reduction...

I was interest in getting a breast reduction because my measurement was a 32DDD. I sought to find a surgeon in Savannah who had the skills and experience to give me the results I desired. After extensive online research I came across Finger & Associates and was drawn to Dr. Finger because of his countless positive review and decades of experience. After my FREE consultation with Dr. Finger, I was convince that he was the surgeon for me. He had a great understanding of what I desired and a tremendous eye for detail. My breast reduction procedure went flawlessly without any complications. I was surprised by how well the incision healed and the overall results. It has been three months since my surgery and I believe it has been the best decision I have ever made. I no longer suffer from painful lower back aches and my breasts are now proportionate to my body frame. I am excited about how my results will further improve with time. I am approximately a 32D and it has improved my everyday life. Working with Dr. Finger has been a pleasure! Furthermore, I am also receiving GoTattless treatments for Tattoo Removal on my hand and wrist as well.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon