Incredible Results, 27 Year Old Silicone Breast Implants Replaced! - Savannah, GA

I had 27 year old silicone breast implants that...

I had 27 year old silicone breast implants that had encapsulated. They were very hard with scar tissue
and sat very high. Dr. Finger replaced them and I was AMAZED with the results! They look and feel
completely natural. Recovery was very minimal, I was back to normal activity in just a few days! This
was hard to believe because the pictures of the old implants were so grotesque! Both implants had all
but designated and nothing was left except lots of scar tissue that had to be scraped out.

The entire experience with Dr. Finger and his staff was extremely professional and exceeded my expectations! I would recommend him in a heart beat!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Sitting in an exam room with your breast completely exposed can be a bit uneasy to say the least! Dr. Finger has such a terrific bedside manner that he makes you feel completely at ease and gives you the confidence to feel he will do nothing less than a perfect job! Exactly what I got!