28 Year Old No Kids; Always Had a Flat Ass, Just Want a Little Junk in the Trunk!! - Savannah, GA

Well, thus far not too much has happened, I have...

Well, thus far not too much has happened, I have had a consultation with Dr.Shanklin here in savannah Ga, he seemed very realistic and stated her could put about 800cc in each cheek, which is fine with me cause I don't want a giant unrealistic phatty. I'm real also hoping to get my bra bulge lipo and be shaped up through the waist and hips. So far my experience dealing with the office has been great, he even gave me a discount to my pre existing quote when I saw they were having a Christmas special for the BBL.

Plan on adding more

I plan to add more, but here is my new front profile only 2 weeks post op! I'm in love ????

Before

here are some before pics, yuck

3 weeks out

I went to my 3 week follow up today, I've been sore still but able to move around much better. Apparently I'm still very "firm" around my lower back from swelling, and I'm lumpy and tender in my abdomen so my doctor referred me to get lymphatic drainage massages. He even provided the first 5 sessions for free ! Tonight I got excited cause I could see my new butt! And my lower back is still so swollen so I imagine it will
Get even better!!! Also, all my skin is peeling in the areas I got lipoed, like if you had a sunburn and your skin peeled, it's weird and gross but apparently normal.