27 Year Old Model with Small Imperfections in Cheeks - Sarasota, FL

I am a model, so I have to always be sure I'm...

I am a model, so I have to always be sure I'm camera ready and my face is in great condition. I have always had a shadow that almost resembles bags under my eyes. I decided to try Voluma two years ago with a different Doctor before I knew Dr. Wright to get fuller cheeks and to hide this shadow. I recently noticed the Voluma was wearing off, and the shadows were showing again so I decided to let Dr. Wright try injecting Voluma in my cheeks this time. This was the first filler I have received from Dr. Wright, and I am beyond thrilled with what a beautiful job he did!! As mentioned, I have had Voluma before as well as other fillers in other areas by other doctors. My experience with Dr. Wright was the best experience I have had with fillers. He was incredibly gentle, and took his time to make sure everything was perfect and symmetrical. Other doctors in the past seemed to hurry. Dr. Wright also made sure to have me smile from time to time while filling my cheeks, and no other doctor ever had me do this. I feel this was extremely important, because after the procedure, I was blown away at how much better and more symmetrical my smile looked! He also created a beautiful contour line so I no longer need cosmetics to contour my cheek bones! My new look is still has a very natural appearance, and the shadows are gone! There was almost no discomfort at all, and I had absolutely no swelling or bruising. His bed side manner is great, and he's always professional and upbeat. His staff is also wonderful!

Absolutely LOVE my New Chin!

I am a model, so I am always looking to improve my look. I have used Voluma a few times in my cheeks, and absolutely loved the result. I decided to try Voluma to also add some projection to my chin. I absolutely LOVE my new look, and I am even considering a chin implant as a permanent fix. I couldn't be happier!

Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Wright was the best experience I have had with fillers. He was incredibly gentle, and took his time to make sure everything was perfect and symmetrical. Other doctors in the past seemed to hurry. Dr. Wright also made sure to have me smile from time to time while filling my cheeks, and no other doctor ever had me do this. I feel this was extremely important, because after the procedure, I was blown away at how much better and more symmetrical my smile looked! He also created a beautiful contour line so I no longer need cosmetics to contour my cheek bones! There was almost no discomfort at all, and I had absolutely no swelling or bruising. His bed side manner is great, and he's always professional and upbeat. His staff is also wonderful!