37, 5'4", 145lb.....slim Lipo to Flanks, Inner Thighs and Full Abdomen. Sarasota, FL

Tomorrow is the day! I've decided to finally have...

Tomorrow is the day! I've decided to finally have Slim lipo....I've thought about it for years and it's time! Decided on flanks, full abdomen and inner thighs. I considered circumferential thighs but was worried I'd lose my curves and have that square butt look. I figure I can always go back and do a little more later.
I've added before pics and will update with after pics soon!

2 days post op

I'm doing well....had my post op appt today and they said all looked good and told me to start massaging w bio-oil to help w Swelling and healing. I came home put my garment and foam in the wash, showered and started massaging....I'm tender but I could feel the lumps massaging away and made a smoother overall look. I go back next Thursday to have stitches removed.

18days post op

Well....I gotta say I thought based on other peoples results, that I would see better results at this point. Ive been walking everyday since the one week mark for 35-45 min. My legs (mostly my left) doesn't want much bouncing around yet so I've kept the mill on a minimal incline and just walked so I'm moving. I feel like almost 3 weeks without squats is making me flabby...but I don't want to overdue it and cause more swelling. I have a follow up w the surgeon in 2 weeks and am hoping this week to get back to my normal exercise routine. I've uploaded photos ....left is night before surgery and the right is tonight 18 days post op.

6 months

My thighs are uneven...going aback in the end of Oct for check up. I hope the surgeon fixes this!

The office came highly recommended from a friend from her personal experience and she was refered to Dr. Lacerna by a friend that couldn't say enough good things about the Dr and staff.