Exotic Fine - Dominican Republic, DO

I am just trying to get a body that I feel...

I am just trying to get a body that I feel comfortable with so i can take off my shirt and feel sexy during sex lol! My dad is Guyanese, Brazilian and East Indian and I <3 getting dressed up and buying and wearing sexy clothes but i never feel comfortable. I never had an ass lol..Im like how the hell am I black and Brazilian with no ass?! lol guess God said bitch i cant give you everything so I have to buy mine lol so..the journey begins! I have already booked my RH. I will be staying at Kindness and I love Cee Cee already. She answers all my questions and so does Dra Yily. I am excited to meet my dra and the Kindness RH staff. So far so good with communication from both but hopefully time will pass soon so that I can graduate and get my body done..April 2017 will be an exciting month for me..New beginnings, New body!!!!

Face shot so yall can see what I look like

Wishful Thinking!!!

Why cant I just win the lottery already so i can pay for this shit and get it over with lol!! Im over saving and pinching pennies but its a sacrifice that I am willing to make :) Beauty is Pain ladies because its painful to not spend like i want to but hey we are doing this for a greater cause right lol..I will chat with all of you beauties soon <3

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!!

I JUST WANTED TO WISH ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL DOLLS ALL AROUND THE WORLD A HAPPY LABOR DAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES..I PRAY FOR SAFE AND BLESSED JOURNEYS PRE AND POST SX!!! ALL OF YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY CONSTANT SUPPORT DOLLS..REACH OUT IF ANY OF YOU NEED ME <3

First Communion

Hi Dolls :) It has been a minute, I am thinking to push my surgery date back a week because I am Catholic and my first born, a son is completing his First Communion during the time that I am scheduled to be gone and there is no way in the world that mommy is missing that lol I am excited for him and just one more sacrifice of a mother that I am willing to make for my little sweet n sour sauce lol that is my son's nickname :) I can wait a week..I hope all of you beautiful chicas are doing well <3 Graduate School has me busy as shit but thankfully time is moving so fast..Goodbye 2016 and Welcome 2017!!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far, communication has been excellent..I will keep you ladies updated as time progresses!