Future Almonte's Doll - Santo Domingo, DR

My sx date with Dra Almonte is 03/08/17, and I'm...

My sx date with Dra Almonte is 03/08/17, and I'm super excited about it. I'm getting Full Lipo + BBL. But I have one lil concern; saggy skin after Lipo. Did anyone on here had experienced that after their procedure?....Please let me know. And if you did, how did you fix it?....(I'm NOT having a tt!)

Recovery House...(decisions, decisions...)

Dr. Almonte's Assistant, Lesley, sent me 4 recovery homes to choose from; Armonia, Tropical, The New Life, and My Home Patient Care...and I just couldn't find any reviews on any them. How do I choose!? Helllllppppp!

ARMONIA Recovery Home

Has anybody on here experienced ARMONIA recovery home? If so, how was it? Pros and Cons?

Karis Recovery House

I finally made up my mind! I'm sold on Karis RH. I've read so many good reviews about them and their food pics in IG look delicious! Lol!...I emailed them this morning for prices and availability

Losing weight before my SX

I want to lose at least 20 lbs before my procedures. And with the holidays coming up, I know it's gonna be hard...So...I've decided to start with a 10-day green smoothie cleanse. I'm going with JJ Smith's formula. I bought her book a few months ago, but never used it (shame, lol). In her book, she stated that it's guaranteed you'll lose up to 15lbs in 10 days, if you do it right...So this weekend I'm going to the supermarket, buy all the stuff that I need, and start on Monday....Desperate time calls for desperate measure ????...Wish me luck guys!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon