Future Almonte Doll - Santo Domingo, DR

My sx date with Dra Almonte is 03/08/17, and I'm...

My sx date with Dra Almonte is 03/08/17, and I'm super excited about it. I'm getting Full Lipo + BBL. But I have one lil concern; saggy skin after Lipo. Did anyone on here had experienced that after their procedure?....Please let me know. And if you did, how did you fix it?....(I'm NOT having a tt!)

Recovery House...(decisions, decisions...)

Dr. Almonte's Assistant, Lesley, sent me 4 recovery homes to choose from; Armonia, Tropical, The New Life, and My Home Patient Care...and I just couldn't find any reviews on any them. How do I choose!? Helllllppppp!

ARMONIA Recovery Home

Has anybody on here experienced ARMONIA recovery home? If so, how was it? Pros and Cons?

Karis Recovery House

I finally made up my mind! I'm sold on Karis RH. I've read so many good reviews about them and their food pics in IG look delicious! Lol!...I emailed them this morning for prices and availability

Losing weight before my SX

I want to lose at least 20 lbs before my procedures. And with the holidays coming up, I know it's gonna be hard...So...I've decided to start with a 10-day green smoothie cleanse. I'm going with JJ Smith's formula. I bought her book a few months ago, but never used it (shame, lol). In her book, she stated that it's guaranteed you'll lose up to 15lbs in 10 days, if you do it right...So this weekend I'm going to the supermarket, buy all the stuff that I need, and start on Monday....Desperate time calls for desperate measure ????...Wish me luck guys!

Flight just booked!!!

It's getting real y'all!!!! My sx is only 3 months away, so I just booked my flight with JetBlue this morning. I didn't want to wait until the last minute because prices increase as the travel date gets closer. And I had to make sure I get my traveler insurance in case anything happens or I need to change my dates, which I hope not. Dr Fatima Almonte requires 10 day stay after sx, but I'm only staying 9, and I hope it won't be an issue...But anyway...As my date getting closer, I'm feeling more nervous than excited now...

Sx Prep

I finally started taking my vitamins. I'm so late...

Bodied Recuperation Spa

Any of you Dolls stayed at Bodied in DR? If so, would you mind sharing your experience....From my understanding, they're new. A Doll that I met on IG tagged me in their page. If you want to check them out @bodiedrecuperationspa

11 lbs down!!!!

So as I've mentioned in my previous post, I was willing to try anything to lose at least 20 lbs before surgery. So I started with the 10-day green smoothie cleanse(by JJ Smith) last week. I did the full cleanse instead of the modified cleanse. And in my surprise, I stick to it for the whole 10 days, without cheating, and lost 11 lbs!!! :) Now I only have 9lbs to lose. After the holidays, I'll do a second round, and I'll be good to go! :)

Wish

My shape vs the shape I want...Am I being unrealistic here!? :/

RH UPDATE

So my sx buddy and I have decided to stay at PRINCESS. We've made our deposits last month. They have good reviews on here and IG; the place looks nice in the pictures, and the lady we've been in contact with seems nice. I'm hoping for a great experience with them.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon