I'm So Ready... - Dominican Republic, DO

?Thus far planning this

Thus far planning this has been a wonderful experience! I am so ready to do this!! Lord please have mercy on me! Praying for your peace, protection and love throughout this process. Amen!

39 Days Post Surgery

I absolutely highly recommend Dr. Emmanuel Mallol and his team. They were very professional and I am very happy with their work thus far. I had lipo, TT and BBL done on August 25, 2016. The recovery process seems very long and the process is exhausting but Dr. Emmanuel Mallol is very encouraging and reassuring. The post 39 pictures I've posted still shows I have a lot of swelling but you can still see that Dr. Mallol has done a great job and I can't wait to post updated photos in a couple of months.

There is one thing I wish was different as far as my experience with my surgery. None of the nurses spoke English. Trying to communicate my needs and pain while staying in the hospital was very difficult. Also, if you are able to get very strong pain medication from the United States and take with you to Dominican Republic I highly recommend you take them with you. Otherwise, my experience with Dr. Emmanuel Mallol and his team was very pleasant.

Forgot to add....

For what I paid, I received the following procedures: lipo in my abdominal, side love handles, back, inner and outer thighs, and my triceps; a tummy tuck and BBL. The recovery house, meals, medication, compression suite, and airport transfers were all included in the price I paid.

Amazing Results 101 Days Post Surgery

Ladies, ladies, ladies... I am so happy with my results! Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes and his team are so amazing and awsome! I need everyone that is considering cosmetic surgery to go to Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes. Please, while doing your research, as you consider who you want to do your procedure, consider Dr. Cotes. He does excellent work. He cares about his patients and his prices are less than some of those other hyped up over-rated doctors in the DR. I had 2 Dolls that were my roommates while I was going through my surgery process and both of those Dolls had the same doctor and they were not happy with her and they were mainly unhappy with that doctor's assistant. Dr. Cotes assistant was humble and great. Although my roommates might like their results in the end they hated the process their doctor provided and the things she promised before their surgery that were not provided after their surgery. My experience and process was opposite and much better than theirs and I considered going to their doctor because of all the hype. I am so glad I chose Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes and I am very happy that he cares about his patients and it's not about sucking up as much money out of you as he can like other doctors. I really love and appreciate Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes' work, his team and my results. Please consider him as you make your decision on which doctor to use for your surgery.
Also, my husband is really, really loving my Brazilian Booty!!
The updated pictures were taken December 3, 2016. My surgery was done on August 25, 2016.

Ladies, ladies, ladies... On August 25, 2016, I...

Ladies, ladies, ladies... On August 25, 2016, I had lipo, TT and BBL done by Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD. I am so happy with my results! Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes and his team are so amazing and awsome! I need everyone that is considering cosmetic surgery to go to Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes. Please, while doing your research, as you consider who you want to do your procedure, consider Dr. Cotes. He does excellent work. He cares about his patients and his prices are less than some of those other hyped up over-rated doctors in the Dominican Republic. I had 2 Dolls that were my roommates while I was going through my surgery process and both of those Dolls had the same doctor and they were not happy with her and they were mainly unhappy with that doctor's assistant. Dr. Cotes assistant was humble and great. Although my roommates might like their results in the end they hated the process their doctor provided and the things she promised before their surgery that were not provided after their surgery. My experience and process was opposite and much better than theirs and I considered going to their doctor because of all the hype. I am so glad I chose Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes and I am very happy that he cares about his patients and it's not about sucking up as much money out of you as he can like other doctors. I really love and appreciate Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes' work, his team and my results. Please consider him as you make your decision on which doctor to use for your surgery.

Also, my husband is really, really loving my Brazilian Booty!! He won't leave me alone now!!!!!

The updated pictures were taken December 3, 2016. I've lost 39lbs since the end of August until now!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes does excellent work. He cares about his patients and his prices are less than some of those other hyped up over-rated doctors in the Dominican Republic. I am so glad I chose Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes and I am very happy that he cares about his patients and he cares about doing a great job and helping you look your best!! I really love and appreciate Dr. Cotes' work and my results.