Single Mom of Three Picked Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

This is my first time on this site. I am a single...

This is my first time on this site. I am a single mother of three so I need a makeover. I have heard stories about Yily, and Cabral... want to give Duran I try first... will update in a few days. I sent my inquiry to Dr. Agustina Hilario Duran and asked for a quote for a BBL, TT, and silicone implants.

Recovery Spots in Dominican Republic - For 14 days

Would like to get a jump start on recovery spots. I would like to stay in the most clean recovery home. A home that offers great nurses, lymphatic massages, excellent food etc. Need opinions based off your experience, on the following (they are in no particular order):

1. Serenity Recovery Home
8. Tropical Recovery House
9. My Home Caregivers & Recovery House
10. Upscale Recovery House
11. Spa Med Jacqueline Marrero (JM) Recovery house

Does anyone have recommendations?

Fajate or Mariae’s brand

Would like to purchase garment on Amazon however I am not sure which one to purchase?

YES - Future Duran Doll!!

I got in touch with Walkiria Damblu Asistente for Dra. Hilario Duran!

Update, ok so my surgery date is July 25th, 2016 at 6:30am. I do not wish to go alone so if anyone is going on that date let me know. I will be staying 14 days - heading home on August 7th, 2016. So happy and excited. Walkiria is super nice too.

My quote: TT, Full body Lipo, and BBL = $4900. I am thinking of Lip Fillers too for an extra $200 - we will see...

I do need a buddy so please inbox me as I have not picked the recovery house yet nor the flight through Jet Blue. I will be flying from either San Diego or LA- which ever is cheaper ;)

Need a surgery buddy

Received a response (hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com) from Walkiria Damblu Asistente Dra. Hilario Duran on 5/18/16. She quoted me a price of $6900 for TT, Lipo, BBL, Lip injection and Breast.

I decided to pay $5000 for the TT, Lipo, and BBL.
Price includes:
•Cardiologic Evaluation
•Photographs (before and after surgery)
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)
•Supplies and disposable materials, Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

My hemoglobin is around 13

Sent my deposit to Att: Walkiria Damblu Asistente Dra. Hilario Duran using money gram. I added the office address 137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, suite 212 sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo. The deposit was 250 USD.

I noted the expenses at the Dr. Hilario Durán office:
Labs Testing $220.00 USD
Second Garment $150.00 USD
Compression Socks $35.00 USD
Medical insurance $130 USD
Post-operative medication $150 USD
Plus, extra money for emergency - any blood transfusion and any testing.

I was told after surgery, I will need:
-hierro (Iron)
Vitamina C, B12
Omeprazol
Proteína (ensure)
Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

Otros:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (comfortable clothes)

I was told I am responsible for reserving my own flight and stay and I was told I would need a minimum of 10 days for recovery.

The airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ) and I will be going with Jet Blue.

Lastly, Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran's contact information:

The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA)
(809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212,
hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com

SeaLily Recovery House

Ok, narrowed down my list of recovery houses to SealilyRH, Queen Recovery, LuxuryRH, SerenityRH, and EdenRH...

I went with SeaLily Recovery House because:

1. It look clean on their website (will take pictures when I arrive)
2. The room is $750 for a 10 day stay. The triple room comes with WIFI, A/C, and TV and includes: 5 lymphatic massages, 24 hour Nurse Care, Meals, Room, Laundry Services (faja), Room Services, Transportation (all appointments and airport), Some expensive materials, bath material (towels, soap, gel, shampoo, and conditioner) and wax therapy, cold band along with ultra sound therapy for inflammation.

I sent $200 USD through moneygram to Orlando Camacho, Lirio Del Mar Street #21, Corales Del Sur, Santo Domingo Este, Dominican Republic.

Measurements and Supplies

I purchased some supplies today. Please ladies let me know if I am missing anything: 1. Scar FX Sheets 2. Overnight pads 3. Chickweed salve - itching 4. Probiotics - constipation 5. Truform thigh high stockings 6. Hibiclens - skin cleaner 7. Water away pills 8. Polyethylene glycol - stool softer 9. Earthpaste toothpaste 10. Calendaula Cream - healing 11. Scaraway Silicone Sheets 12. Sinecch - bruising swelling 13. Ferrous Sulfate 14. Scar Esthetique - scar cream 15. TCP - fiight infections 16. Omeprazole - heartburn 17. Burts Bees towelettes 18. Biotone massage cream 19. Mederma Scar Gel 20. Arnicare - bruising, swelling, pain 21. Make Me Heal vitamin + supplement Kit 22. Flip Flops 23. Underwear 24. Socks 25. Alcohol Swabs 26. Toothbrush 27. Dermoplast 28. Polysporin 29. Mens T-Shirt 30. (2) Maxi Dresses *Would like to purchase a Faja online to save money however not sure which one I should purchase on the following website fajasonline.com.

Measurements

I go to the gym three to five times a week (just depends on how I feel)

My current weight is: 160lbs
Arm: 10
Stomach - 32
Thighs - 23
BMI - back - 15 , arm - 10, stomach - 19
Total fat 29% mostly in stomach.

I am wondering - do I have enough fat for 1500CCs in each cheek?

Looking for Surgery Buddy - Travel Buddy Dominican Republic

I noticed a lot of Dolls on here who are traveling to the Dominican Republic for their surgery have started asking about travel buddies. I think its a great idea! It's great to share the costs of travel and hotels... I am looking for a surgery/travel buddy to have the support of someone else going through the same experience.

Just leave a note with information, such as:
Your doctor
Your dates
Location of your doctor
How many people you're looking to share with

Please don't share personal information in a public space. This includes email addresses, home addresses, telephone numbers, etc.

My surgery is with Dra Agustina Hilario Duran, MD - she is a Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
I will be staying at the SeaLily RH between July 25 and August 4th, 2016 and Inbox me if you are interested in being my sugery buddy!

Tummy tuck

I have a bad Diastasis recti decided to watch some videos in the whole tummy tuck procedure. Which Dr. Duran had more you tube videos....

Watch "Miami Plastic Surgery - Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Surgery with Dr. Michael Kelly" on YouTube

Watch "Muscle Diastasis Repair in a Tummy Tuck, Inside the Operating Room with Dr. Navin Singh" on YouTube

Https://youtu.be/Q40VP9AJRjc

Safety

Hello Future Dolls!

I wanted to provide some information that I believe we all could use in preparation for our travels to the Dominican Republic….

Please make sure that you register with the Embassy of the United States, Dominican Republic with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). https://step.state.gov/STEP/pages/individuals/newAccountStart.aspx

This is a free service enrollment program provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in a foreign country. This program allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Dept. of State can better assist you in the event of an emergency. It also allows Americans residing abroad to get routine information from the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Just create your individual account, including your passport information and follow the directions.

Here is the web address: https://step.state.gov/STEP/pages/individuals/newAccountStart.aspx

If anything happens to you while in the Dominican Republic, the United States Embassy will notify your contacts back in the United States.

ALSO,

Apply for a tourist card. A tourist card covers a tax that tourists must pay to enter into the Dominican Republic if you are visiting for a short period of time and do not reside there. The cost for the tourist card is $10. Once you receive the tourist card, show your card and passport to security when you go through customs. You can order your tourist card online at www.dgii.gov.do. There you can order, print it out and have it with you. If you do not have access to a computer or printer, no worries as you can always purchase the tourist card at the Dominican Republic airport.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Walkiria Damblu Asistente Agustina Hilario Duran, MD The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA) 137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. (809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212 hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com