BBL/TT/BA with Dr. Duran!!!! Let's Do This :) - Dominican Republic, DO

Just using this space to keep track of supplies,...

Just using this space to keep track of supplies, and useful information prior to my surgery!

I've wanted this for over a year and finally took the plunge after realizing my life is about to get super crazy as I enter grad school. I very well won't have the time to do the surgery/recover for a few years if I don't do it now.. So here we are :)

My boyfriend is still a bit weary of my traveling to the DR for this, but he's coming around to the idea and agreed to pay for most of it. LOVE him so much!!!

I have concerns about my build and possibly having to put on weight to get the look I want.. Which is going to be fricken hard because gaining weight is not the easiest thing in the world for me :(
Currently I'm 5"10, 145.. I have loose skin and a poochy lower tummy from 2 pregnancies and diastasis recti.. After the surgery I'll be so damn happy to have my body back!!

I had BA done by Dr. Jimerson a few years ago and he was absolutely amazing. Thought about going back to him for bbl/tt but I hate the way those booties look! I'm soooo not going for the massive projection/shelf booty or anything like that lol. I just want the cute upside down juicy heart booty that my sexy Duran Dollz are known for!!!!

Obsession is normal.. right? lol

I've become completely obsessed with real self after seriously committing to this journey. I'm going to have to start limiting my time on here!!

I'm uploading current before pics today..

Also thinking about adding a breast lift procedure to my sx! Seems like a lot for one surgery though.. I'm already trying to figure out how I'm supposed to sleep getting both the tummy and booty done! Also I'm scared to lose sensation in my nipples after the breast procedure. Too much to think about!!

Before photos..

Typical case of Low Iron :(

So I recently had labs done for a routine appointment and found out that I'm slightly anemic (11.6).. Not all that surprising because I'm a strict vegetarian.. But with school and everything else going on lately I haven't been as meticulous about my diet and making sure I get in everything to keep healthy/balanced :(

My new favorite person in the world (Jazmine Navarro of Bella Vita Consultants) has been such a gem throughout the beginnings of my journey! She's coordinating just about every aspect of my sx with Duran and when I told her about my iron she suggested I start slamming down some liquid Geritol to get it up. Geritol ya'll.. OMG talk about a kick to my old ass self-esteem lol. I'm turning 31 this year and already having a mid, mid life crisis about that but this just drives it home!!

So I bought some today from my local Duane Read, 11bucks and it's got 100% of my daily iron requirement (sweeeeeet!!!). I guess this begins my foray into the world of preop supplementation. Initially, I thought some of you ladies were absolutely nuts with the amount of vitamins you were popping prior to your sx.. But I guess if that's what it takes to not get sent home after all this built up excitement.. I'm in!!!!

Woman Crush Wednesday :)

Bored.. So I decided to post pics of women with uhmaaaaayzing bodies!! The more physician answered FAQs I read, the more I realize now futile it is to plan on having a body that looks like any of my "wish pics".. The end result of each procedure seems to be completely based on your own body type to begin with, and truly is different for each person.. so instead of dwelling on what I expect my end result to look like.. I'm trusting that I've chosen one of the best physician's to deliver the look I love and I'll just keep drooling over other gorgeous women to pass time and remind myself that I CAN do this, no matter how nervous I'm getting!!!

More gorgeous women!!!

To all my fellow 2014 Duran dollz.. This is about to be a damn good year :)

Sooooo ready for April!!

Weight Gainers

Ok ladies, so this is probably the first time ever i've pinched around my body hoping desperately to discover new and large chunks of excess fat lol. Duran hasn't gotten back on whether or not I need to gain extra lbs, but just feeling around my body, I'm having a hard time guessing out where the hell she could take from. I have some to lose in the thighs, love handle area definitely, stomach/waist god yes.. but I don't know if she sucks the tummy fat out before the tuck? Seems like it would be a waste if she didn't :/

At this point I've decided to try and pack on 10lbs, just for assurance. This will put me at 155lbs. To do this, I'm going to drink Super Mass Gainer, by Dymatize first thing in the morning and 20mins before bed. I don't want to become a complete lard-ass so I'll be eating much cleaner than I have been throughout the day.. mostly leafy greens, legumes, and lots of fruit. I'll post my actual diet once I've put it together!!

Oh, and that Geritol tastes nasty as hell.. VERY sweet, but the metallic aftertaste is just disgusting.. Blech!

Posting the Nutritional Data on the SuperMass: 12lb Jug $39.98, 6lb Jug $22.98

12 Lbs. Cookies & Cream
Serving Size 2Heaping Scoops (334g)
Servings Per Container16
L-Leucine **
L-Isoleucine **
L-Valine **
ZytrixĀ® 250mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.

Ingredients
Dymatize Complex Carbohydrate Blend (Made Up Of The Highest Quality Corn Dextrins Available From Maltodextrin Providing Ultra High Levels Of 100% Pure Long Chain Glucose Polymers), Dymatize Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumin), Dymatize Simple Carbohydrate Blend, Dymatize Super Mega Gainer Vitamin And Mineral, And Fatty Acid Blend (Vitamin A Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Ascorbic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Soy Lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Beta Carotene, Brewer's Yeast, Gtf Chromium Yeast, Spirulina, Cyanocobalamin), Natural And Artificial Flavors., Contains Milk, Egg, And Soy.

Ok, not doing the weight gainer :/

So after reading more, I've decided to just start drinking heavy cream, equal to 1000calories morning and before bed. It's basically pure fat lol so if this doesn't pack on the pounds, maybe it's just not meant to be!

Also I've also decided to add a breast lift w/ implants to my growing list of procedures. I already have saline, under the muscle.. But 6 years and 1 breastfed baby later I'm ready for a tune up! This time I'm going high profile and over the muscle. My boobs look amazingly natural and Dr. J did a beautiful job but I want them much more perky!

Update Shmupdate

Hey ladies!

Nothing much has changed over the past few weeks.. Finally sent in my deposit to Duran, so my date is final and secured.. unless something sooner opens up!

I've been taking my vitamins/geritol pretty faithfully in hopes of keeping myself somewhat healthy as I attempt to gain weight. I've been drinking Ensure plus twice a day and a cup of heavy cream at night. So far, my weight has been stuck at 147.. but I definitely feel/look heavier. I'm gaining something, even if it isn't showing numbers-wise. My clothes are fitting much tighter and I must say, my body is looking just awful :( 2 more months and it will all be worth it!!

I haven't started buying supplies yet. To be honest, I'm not quite sure which list to follow! Duran gives a pretty thorough list with her quote, but so many women I've seen pack so much more. The one thing I know I'll need, however, is an inner tube for sleeping :) TT/BBL sounds like a recipe for disaster trying to rest.. but I think its such an awesome idea to sleep in the doughnut!!

In other news, my blood pressure has been through the roof lately! I'm on meds, but monitoring my BP at home, I haven't seen much decrease yet. If I can't get it under control I know this will be a game changer :/ Stay tuned folks..

Packing on them pounds baby!!

150 bitches! So excited to be up 5lbs!! Those Ensure plus drinks really do work! I've been drinking ensure twice a day and for good measure a cup of heavy cream every a few times a week. Still feel like complete crap because I'm not working out AT ALL.. but I'm just so happy that I'm on my way to getting the poundage I need for my procedures!! My BP is FINALLY down after I started meditating before bed.. looks like i'm really doing this :) I need to find more skinny ladies to link up with.. PLEASE suggest some profiles of thin women who are either getting BBL or have already. I need some inspiration!!!

Weight Gain Shmeight Gain

Home stretch ya'll.. Trying to keep putting the weight on. Up to 154 :/
Here's my new meal plan.. same thing every day!

7:30 Breakfast-Large Oatmeal with 4 Tbsp PB, 2 Tbsp raisins, (750 cal)

10:00 Morning snack-1 hard boiled egg, 2 Avocado, Ensure (800)

1:30 Lunch- 8 oz pasta tossed with 2 TB olive oil/1TB butter. 2 medium stalks of celery, 3 oz baby carrots, 2 T ranch dressing dip, 1 cup of 7 grain milk (787)

4:00 Afternoon snack- Ensure, 1 cup veggie juice (1TB olive oil) , 2 avocado Guacamole (900)

8:00 Dinner- 1 cup Tofu, 1 cup peas with 1 TB butter, large baked potato or yam with 2 Tbsp sour cream or 1/2 tbsp butter (500)

10:00 Bedtime snack- Ensure and 1/2 cup almond/walnut mix with dried fruit (850)

Total: 4375 calories

OMG Surgery date changed, now I'm less than 3 weeks out!!!

SX date is April 4th.. I still need to book my flight and buy supplies! My new diet is the truth, I'm up to 155 and damn sure I'll make it to 160 by my sx date. Only thing is my tummy is fricken huge. My face is puffier and I've put on weight in my booty/thighs.. but my stomach is just crazy looking. Diastisis Recti is no joke ladies.. I legit could pass for 6months pregnant!! So glad she'll be fixing my poor ab muscles :(

Wow.. this is really happening !!

Flight booked for 11 days - $481
Supplies purchased (tried to scale back) - $370
Make Me Heal VitaMedica Plastic Surgery Pre/Post Vitamin kit - $92

What I got:

So I literally went through tens of RS profiles to decide what I needed to bring and lawd.. talk about a wide range of differences.. Some women have so much I'm wondering where they put it all?? I didn't want to have to lug around more than 1 suitcase so I got, what I think, is the bare necessities. Still a ton, but I went through this list many times and couldn't figure what else to cut out!

Alcohol Prep Pads (box of 200)
Waterproof Medical tape
Disinfectant Alcohol Wipes
Pez Travel Urinal
Lancane Anti-Itch Spray
Dulcoease stool softner
Intex River Run Tube
Electric pump for my inner tube :)
Arnicare cream
Cotton elastic bandage
2x3 in Gauze
Super Fluffy Robe
3 Maxi dresses
Always Maxi overnight extra heavy flow
Emergen-C
6 Pack of fuzzy warm socks
50ct pack of Chux pads
Hospital Gown

Believe it or not I'm still on the fence about whether to go with Upscale RH or Armonia.. Just can't fricken decide :/

Thank you to my amazing boyfriend for financially backing this entire venture!! He's a certified pain in the ass, but I really am a lucky girl!

My cute inner tube

So the great question of how the hell do you sleep when you've gotten a Tummy Tuck, BBL, and Breast lift with implants?? You use an inner tuuuuuuuube!! I've seen other RS sisters post about these bad boys and apparently it's quite comfy :)

Krista's Cups

Bought this doo-hickey today because I didn't realize that my Pez urinal is being shipped from China and isn't estimated to be here until AFTER I return from the DR! This thing is cool though and only $11.99 on Amazon. I can't figure out how it works lol

The specks:

Stand up and pee without removing clothing
Easy to use
Reusable and simple to clean
Eliminates the need for toilet paper
Lightweight and easy to carry

Flying out TOMORROW MORNING!!!

Nervous.. Excited.. Already missing my babies. Pray for me ladies!!!

I'm here!!

Made it in this morning and went right to CIPLA for labs. On the way from the airport the first thing I noticed is how beautiful it is. The women on this website talking about how slummy/third world it is here need to get out and see the world. No, it isn't south beach Miami.. But we aren't talking Brazilian Favela either. Take a trip to a REAL 3rd world country like Somalia or Sudan and then talk..

I hate to bitch, but reading these other reviews had me so worried, FOR NOTHING. The technicians I saw in CIPLA were great. Everyone used gloves, new unopened needles, alcohol wipes.. Reading this website had me thinking I was going to be walking into a rustic tent for my surgery!!

Armonia is lovely so far,the girls are all sweet. I'm just kicking back and relaxing before my big day tomorrow. Pray for me!!!

Recovery is nuts!!!

Really ladies, the first few days are really awful. But each day gets better and I think my results are going to be amazing. My stay at CIPLA was okay, I woke up during surgery. But only for what felt like a few seconds and I was out until I woke up in my bed. Duran is such a sweetie and she explains everything that she did so well and tells you straight up what to expect realistically. I have a lot of muscle, so she said lipo was really difficult for her. She also said I seriously need to stay OFF my butt if I want any chance of keeping my hips! All of the girls in the recovery house have been amazing, they're all RealSelfers and we get along soooo well (thank god!!!).. Added a few pics of me 2 days post op. I don't know how many CCs my boot got, but my breast are 400ccs over the muscle. No lollipop incision, just through the nipple. Keep in mind I am still extremely swollen and haven't begun massages yet so there is still lots of fluid

After my first massage!

When the massage therapist started massaging toward the hole in my lower back where the drain used to be, all the nastiness squirted out rapid fire and got all over her. Ugh, aside from wanting to throw up, I felt so bad for her.. Just disgusting!!! But I feel much better afterwards. My lumpy belly is going down and as she was massaging it with the ultrasound thingy I could actually feel the liquid moving down.

Oh and I love my boobies!!!! Duran really did her mf'n thing!!!!!! I didn't get the lift because Duran a said I didn't need it. Because I wanted her to fill them up, she just went with a bigger implant. Love love love them!!! And even though I'm only 4 days post op they're already squishy!!

Picture from 1st massage

In my stage 2, XS fajate!

This damn fajate is sooooo tight, for damn sure a few days in this will get rid of the fluid in my tummy. Had my last post op appointment with Duran today! She removed my drain and we went over important info about incision care when I get home. No shower until I'm at 3 weeks :/

She removed the tape from my tummy tuck scar it it's healing beautifully. Nice and low! I think I'll be looking into permanent makeup to cover the scar eventually.

Look at these skinny girl curves baby!!! I may not be a thick one, but I got my coke bottle shape!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon