26 Year Old Future Duran Doll BBL 2016 - Dominican Republic

HI Ladies, I'm new to all of this but I am a...

HI Ladies,

I'm new to all of this but I am a future Duran Doll! I have been thinking about doing BBL for a few months now and I recently got my quote! I am looking to go to DR in December 2016 and getting my new body! I am not super thick I am small. I am 5'2 weigh 136 lbs but never had a butt. I also have a muffin top. I've never had children and want to just have the new body which I deserve! I got a quote for 3,800 for the SX. In my quote things that are not included is the recovery house which I am still uncertain about and the things I am about to list:

Not Included:
Compression Socks : $35
Blood Transfusion: $ unsure but brining $200

This price includes:
•Cardiologic Evaluation
•Photographs (before and after surgery)
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)
•Supplies and disposable materials, Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

I have family in DR and am wondering if I can wave the medical insurance but need to figure that out.
I am very excited about this journey and have made up my mind that this is what I want to do with my money. I am bringing $6,000 which should cover the cost of SX, Recovery House, spending money for extra expenses not covered and the flight.

I am looking to fly out in December I have not paid my deposit yet but will in the next few weeks and hopefully I will finalize a date! The dates I am looking at December December 19th or that week. I would love a SX buddy to travel with who is getting the same surgery as me BBL and Lipo. I will be getting my stomach lipo, back and fat transfer to my butt. I would like a buddy who similar to me and is doing this for the first time just like me and has a similar body as me. Let me know :)

Pictures of my body now

Hi ladies,
I just wanted to give you an update on my body now. I by no means have zero shape. I am well proportioned , I have DD nice amd perky, my butt is not super flat at all its kind of plump but it's not where I want it to be. I feel like because I have such large breast and my frame is super small I've struggled feeling super confident in my skin. I go out to bars and travel and men are always super attracted to me because I have a very pretty face and I'm small 5,1 but I don't have that Selena shape! Not a bad shape but just not the shape I want! I'll post my body now to show you what I'm talking about. Also I will add some wish pics

I also got smart lipo done once in 5 years ago and that somewhat helped my shape but it was not worth it I spent 3,000 and it sucked! Never again next stop Dr. Duran

I also want to share some words of wisdom with you beautiful ladies. I am having some hard time with this decision because I am a feminist and hate how society dictates what is beautiful and what is not. I feel like I am selling into what society says instead of trying to figure this out the hard way...gym! I do plan on going to the gym after this and maintaining my body but....a part of me feel sad because I don't want to give in. However it's about me and how I feel when I look at myself. I've had men and people tell me I was beautiful since I was a little child and I know that but my body image is deep rooted. I want to feel good when I put on a tight dress and not have this chicho rolling out somewhere. I by any means really need this but I want this for me. Although I struggle with this decision I'll still do it because nothing feels better than loving your body truly and I know this SX will help me

Need to switch dates with someone for Duran 2016!!!

Duran Dominican Republic:
I need to switch my date I am scheduled for SX on December 8th does anyone want to switch and give me any day during the week of December 19th???

Just Booked Recovery House!

Dream Body Diva Recovery Home it's $85 a night but a lot of things are included. Check them out http://dreambodydiva.com/

I am set on December 8th for surgery.

Date for SX is Secure!! and flight is paid!

My flight is paid and I finally confirmed my date with Duran's office. I am so excited to start this journey and have the body I have always dreamed of! I just can't wait!!!

I've purchased some maxi dresses from amazon and a faja from MariaE. It wasn't much cheaper than what the RH was offering (100) I paid $70 but it is an xxs so if I can't use it while I am in DR (because of swelling) then I will use it in the weeks to come once I arrive back to the states with my waist snatched!!!!

It takes a lot of calling to get through to Duran's office so I am glad I am done with all that. Now all I have to do is wait for the date to come.

My hemo levels were 11.7 back in August but I've been taking iron pills and think it should be much higher than that now. I don't want to take too many iron pills because it can cause some complications. I'll start back up on my vitamins a month before surgery. I do plan on going back to the doctors this month to get blood drawn. My doctors are not very cool about prescribing me meds to take with me for the pain because they are these IVY League doctors who are annoying! So hopefully I can get my own pain meds before leaving from someone I heard the pain meds in DR are not that good.

I booked my flight there via delta and I am looking for a nonstop flight back home which seems impossible! Hopefully I find something soon because the longer I wait the higher the cost!

I talked to the owner of Dream Body Diva and she is taking care of me! They have everything you need there and it is a RH that only houses a handful of girls at a time which is good for me. I don't think I want to be around many people during my recovery a few girls is fine with me. Ill just need some TLC.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I did prefer to leave later in the month instead of early in December because I am still in school but I'll make it work for my dream body!!!

2 months away from something that I have always wanted. I have a feeling my waist is going to get really small as that is my natural bone structure. I use to be very tiny once upon a time so I am hoping Dr. Duran can capitalize off that when she snatches me up!

I have no kids and people have told me wait until you have kids but emmm....nope! I don't see that in the future for me and I want to enjoy the rest of my 20's looked lit! I am finishing up with my career it is only right I get right as I enter this new phase of my life.

Anyways hit me up if you have any question

Be well RS Sisters and take care