Countdown to Yily Makeover! - Dominican Republic, DO

Have a confirmed Dec.2nd sx date w Dr. Yily. ...

Have a confirmed Dec.2nd sx date w Dr. Yily. Getting full back/arms/inner thigh lipo, BBL, and Breast Augmentation. Staying in Serenity RH from 12/1-12/5 and then w fam until about 1/2/17. I have that excited yet nervous feeling. But 33yrs old, 2 boys (3 and 10), and thyroid issues, I'm ready to feel Beautiful again. I am wondering what would be biggest difference in results b/w lipo and tummy tuck. Most of the girls seem to get Tummy tuck, haven't come across too many lipo reviews. Wondering if the doctor have suggested a tummy tuck over lipo if she felt it would give a better result??

6 Week Countdown

Getting close and def feeling more and more real!!! Flying out Nov. 30th. Gonna see my doctor for full physical end of this month. Want to make sure physically set. I've been taking my multivitamins, iron and folic acid pills for 2 wks now. Stopped any alcohol intake 2 wks ago. I've been taking boxing/cardio class at my gym twice a week and running 2 a week. Trying to get my heart at top shape and also toning my legs. Don't want to have hot upper body and legs not fit. I am on heavier side, 188lbs and 5'5 so being "too thin" for bbl is def not a
Concern. I feel like there's so much to do, yet not really much to do other than pack essentials and get there. Anyone have any additional suggestions other than the standard ones doctor sends? Anyone gonna be at Serenity RH 12/1-12/5??

12 more days!!

12 more days until surgery!! i am so anxious and excited! I fly out on the 30th, and surgery on Dec. 2nd. I was hoping someone knows the specs for compression socks and arm sleeves needed for surgery/recovery? i would rather take them with and haven't received response other than socks and sleeves? also, any recommendations on faja/garment compressions?? Any other packing tips would be appreciated.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon