37 Years Old 4 Kids 5'6 153lbs - Santa Rosa, CA

Hi ladies!! I'm so excited! I'm going to have the...

Hi ladies!! I'm so excited! I'm going to have the girls lifted and gifted! I hope to go up to 450cc( will see). Obviously I have flapjacks. 34 b. If I roll em up and tuck em in. I'm going 8/9 to talk to my PS about whether or not I want them under or over the muscle( I do lift weights) any advice is greatly appreciated! And a couple other questions I forgot to ask at the initial consultation. Don't know if he is going to do a lollipop or anchor lift. I will keep you posted!

Met with my PS

I was able to have a quick meeting with my PS today ( man he's wonderful). I had some questions for him that he took the time to answer fully for me. I am going to go under the muscle as he feels this is a better outcome. He is planning on doing a lollipop lift and he is going to go with 450cc. If he feels it's too much he is going to go with 425cc. But he thinks I'll have enough room. I absolutely love that he took the time to answer all my questions and didn't make me feel like I was wasting his time.

Pre-op!!

Today I had my pre-op! So I basically have one month until my surgery. Iam now paid in full and just praying that I stay healthy( with the kids going back to school). The plan is still lollipop lift with 450cc mentor high profile silicone implants. Got my prescriptions to fill and my sage cloths to use right before surgery. Oh and they gave me Arnica Montana to take after the surgery.

Nervous about size

So lately I've been getting nervous about the size I've picked(between 425-450cc). So today I decided to convert as close as possible 450cc to 15.83oz so I could try them on as rice sizers. After I tried them on, they did seem big to me, but they seem proportional. I have pretty broad shoulders. And it's not like I'm small???? in still have 10lbs I'd like to lose, but I don't know if that's going to happen at this point????

One week to go...

One week to go, exactly 7 days and here I am with stinking cold. Thank you kids! I called my PS and they said as long as I don't develop a fever i should be good to go. Bright spot to my day!

Today is the day!!

Well today is the day!!! I do still have a cough so hopefully all goes well. I hafta be there at 7:30 so at least i don't have to be hungry for long. I will update as soon as I'm able.

Let's try this again....

Alright, today is my rescheduled appointment so let's hope it happens today! I'm still coughing but it's not wet,which is what they seemed worried about. And it's definitely not as frequent. I am definitely nervous/excited. I will update as soon as I'm able.

Whoop!!

I'm on the other side! Got home around 1ish. My hubby is taking excellent care of me and I will give a better update when I'm a little less groggy.

Not 24 hours yet....

But definitely feeling better then yesterday. My new girls are very tight and pretty high( which I expected) but man are they itchy. My husband has been an absolute God send. Can't say enough about how awesome he has been! I ended up with 400cc not as big as I had wanted but I really don't think he couldn't out anymore in there. He's the expert and I trust his judgment. I am happy with my results.

2 full days

I am 2 full days post op. So here is how I am doing. I'm seriously trying to just hang out and not do alot let alone worry about every little change. Honestly reading so many different stories has helped a bunch. So I'm not freaking out about the weird air bubble feelings. But they are there. I was concerned about rippling so that's why there are so many pictures,but I figured out it was the gauze inside my bra that was causing the texture change.

Day 5

Today I had my post op appointment with Dr. Marcus. Let me just say how much I appreciate him and his team. They are absolutely the best. Today he answered about 100 different questions i had graciously. I had my stickers removed today and he put new tape on so everything is nice and clean and healing really well. I did bruise even though I used the Arnica pills. I can only imagine how much worse it could've been if I didn't. I haven't had to use the Percocet or muscle relaxers for a couple days so that had been wonderful. He released me to drive but to still take it easy and be careful. I do still hasn't to be in a bra for most of the time even thought I can let them breathe... But we don't really want gravity doing its thing( hell that's why I got the lift, right!) So her are some updated pictures!
Oh, I did ask him why I had a stabbing pain in my left armpit, and he said that I had a strange anatomical thing with my muscle. He said on my left side my muscle was fused to my chest not just attached so he had to slowly stretch the muscle and that's why it might be a little more painful. I swear the body is so cool.

Ups and downs

Today is almost a week which is pretty amazing. I am definitely glad I originally took 2 weeks off. Especially since my original surgery date was pushed back. I am having my PS write me out for another due to the fact that the job I do is all about using my chest muscles. And I am not trying to screw anything up. Today had been a trying day just because I have to get back into the daily routine that is life. Husband is back at work so I have to do the kid pick up and run around. And man o man, my 2 year old is a force of nature. I have 4 kids and they all have their own wonderful personalities, but this one just might be the reason I lose all my hair. And not being able to pick her up is hard.
I am healing really well which is good! And I will be seeing my doctor again on Monday! Hope everyone is healing well!

One week + a couple

I've officially passed the one week mark( yeahhhhhhh) but it's odd cause today is the first time I've felt like I have two foreign boulders sitting on my chest. Don't get me wrong, I love my new boobies... But damn today they feel heavy and big!!! Lol! One is also way more bruised then the other which is kinda strange since it wasn't even the problem one. I have to say watching them changed daily is kind've a trip.

Oh my gosh!!!

I know I just posted a new review for todaybut can I just say that my new under armor sports bra finally came today and when I put it on I swear I hear my girls sigh and say thank you, is about frickin time!!! What a difference a good bra makes.
A couple days ago I went to vs to get a sports bra but they didn't have my size so I had to order one... But the web site didn't have my size either, so I ordered from under armor who did have my size! Ahhhhh.... I'm so happy!!!

2weeks.... tomorrow

Even though tomorrow is officially my 2 week post op, I'm going to post today. Can I just say,trying to find the right sports bra is a little frustrating?! Victoria's secret has nothing so I ordered one from under armor, and it fits and I like it, but my PS office says it's not right( it has a seam that leaves indentation in my skin) so I agree. So then I went to Lorna Jane and found one( but damn I think they make theirs with gold or something!)
Other then that I'm healing, just trying to take things slow. The office did remind me that I had two procedures done( so I do need to not rush it)
The one funky thing is, this morning whilist checking out my boobies, I SAE that i had a tiny bit of blood on the bandage where yesterday I didn't. I called and sent them a picture, they said to just watch it and call if it gets bigger.
Hope everyone is doing well!

1 month!!

Today is officially 1 month post op! So far so good. No complications and they are settling nicely(I think). I still have some bruising, which is kindve frustrating but the Dr says is fine. I also developed Mondor's Cord's. Which isn't a big deal... But it happens. I think the biggest thing for me is my nipples still have no feeling, so I'm just trying to be patient with that. Anyway, here are some one month pictures. Hope everyone is doing well!

2 month boob....versary?!

Today is officially 2 months with my new besties!! They are still settling and softening. But I absolutely love how they are shaping up. There are still some things that I'm not 100% on, but at this point it's just a waiting game. And I'm being patient. I keep telling myself a minimum of 3 months. Just be patient!!! But as for right now, I love them and it was totally worth it!

Scar away

I started using scar away silicone sheets about 4 days ago. I meant to post these pictures then but I got really sick and I just started feeling better. I'm posting the before picture now and at day 7 I'll update. I can already see results but I'll wait till a full week.
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

So far my interactions with him and his staff have been absolutely wonderful. Totally thoughtful and cares about the look I want but what he also feels would be best.