Dra. Duran March 31st 2016 Doll- Dominican Republic, DO

Hey everyone! it sounds a bit crazy but i too have...

hey everyone! it sounds a bit crazy but i too have been stocking RealSelf for a while now just waiting to find an affordable doctor that delivers amazing results, and i'm SURE i'v found her, YILY!!!!.. after seeing countless reviews from all you brave RS ladies i'm ready to take the plunge... I will be doing aggressive liposuction of arms, flanks, back, abdomen, and thighs with fat grafting to butt and hips. also a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. I recently sent my request and pictures to Dra. Yily i hope she replys soon, she very busy i hear so im patiently waiting. im so excited and would love to have a buddy to go with in march 2014.
holler back my beautiful babes id love to hear more stories and see more yily transformations. love you all

After reading a few reviews i thought yily's team was responding to e mails alot faster... i sent my request over a week ago in english.. why is it taking so long?!??!?!!? im so anxious!!!

SO I GOT MY QUOTE TODAY LADIES!!! I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW YILYS NAME IN MY INBOX LOL!! BUT... i was a lil confused in the inital email i requested a quote of lipo & BBL, BA and Tummy Tuck.. but she sent me a $4500.00 quote for only tummy tuck and bbl with the lipo.. i think... its a lil confusing... heres a copy of the email
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Sorry for the waiting time

The price for Tummy Tuck, fat grafting to buttock, BBL, liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist, thighs, arms is 4550$USD. It also includes 1 compression garment, pre-operatory tests ( TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) , cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (epidural block), clinic fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).
The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.
Optional: medical insurance (it covers possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days) 250$USD extra.
The lymphatic massages cost 31$USD each session (10 sessions)
If you want to buy a second garment, the price is 140$USD
In case you need a blood transfusion, the price is 250$USD
The compression sleeves cost 60$USD
Dose of medication
If you want to buy the medication in your country
-HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
-CLAVULIN 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
-DICLOFENAC 50MG: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day
take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
-OMEPRAZOL 20 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
-VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
-FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
-FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.
-THROMBOCID CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.

We recomend you to stay in the country for 2 weeks. If you can't stay that long, you must stay at least for 10 or 8 days minimum.
Scheduling a date and the deposit
When you decide to have the surgery you need to say to me the exact date you want to have
surgery. And once the date has been set and you’ve booked your flight you have to send me your flight information and a deposit of 500$ US (it can be more but no less than 200USD$)
Choose any day you want (you don’t need to ask me if it’s available or not), I will write down
your dates but only lock the date to people who have sent me the deposit.

If you send your deposit and then decide to cancel, You will not have refund. Since send an email with photos and ask about prices, it becomes a consultation, virtual, but it is a consultation. And my time and my team's time is valuable.

I’m receiving deposits through Chase Bank

Please go to your home branch and make a wire transfer of your deposit to the following account:
Intermediate bank: JP Morgan Chase Bank. ABA Routing #: 267 084 131
Checking account# 183 553 839
Name: Yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario

Once you’ve sent the deposit you need to send me in an email your confirmation number and the user name.

We're doing this because we want to be sure that the patients will come to have surgery. Some of them confirm their dates and we wait for them but they never come.

Before surgery

- It is VERY important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Also i
recomend you to see a cardiologist few days before coming.
-You should start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, vitamin C.
-Stop smoking
-Stop taking drugs
-You should have a doctor or nurse that able to drain your liquids when you get back to your
-Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 12 gm/ dl.
-You should have the tests done there to be sure that you can have surgery. The tests are:
Creatinine, glucose, full blood count, hematocrit, EKG, radiography
-You need to bring loose clothes, a shirt to wear under the garment, baby wipes and maternity pads.
-You have to bring any identification to the clinic (ID, Passport or driving license) To have the
admission done.

After surgery:

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery.
You should bring loose clothes and maternity pads.
You will stay 1 night in the clinic and it’s included in the quote.
You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes without it.

Transportation to the clinic
-If you stay at Jacqueline’s she will pick you up from the airport and take you to the clinic.
-If you want my driver to pick you from the airport is 70$USD (the round-trip transportation)
-If you want to go to the clinic by yourself , the address is:
Av. Pedro Henriquez Urena 137 between Av. Abraham Lincoln and Av. Tiradentes. Suite 208

I only accept cash. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, check orders or checks. You can pay me with US dollar or with Dominican pesos.

I usually use continuous epidural block.
Some patients want general anesthesia but it is subjected to the anesthesiologist and I trust in him. He knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.

The name of the airport is Aeropuerto de las Americas
And it’s located on Av. Las Americas.
Code SDQ.

Things you have to know:
The procedures separately are more expensive than if they're done together.
The garment I use is distributed by SILIMED.
I have an assistant that helps me with the follow up.
In the States a nurse does that work, i have a general doctor. But, if you want to see me there's no problem, you just have to wait for me and I'll see you.

Things you should do:
You should wait 3-7 days for a response because I’m getting 85-95 emails per day and I have to do surgeries, attend meetings and I also work in others institutions.
Please just send me one message with that I mean that you can email me a lot of times but it’s better if you do in the same message so I don’t have to click on ‘’filter messages like these’’.
Please don’t send me messages from 2 or more different emails because I can’t filter them and it’s difficult to know who I am writing to.
I need you to be sure before sending the deposit and please confirm your date 2 days before the surgery.

The day of surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything but water.
You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

Its almost 2014!!!

im still here ladies!!! over the months i have been looking into Duran and i love her work but im having the worst luck in getting in touch with her!!! Iv tried emails and even her instagram but no luck. where can i find her phone number? does she have an English assistant working with her? Yily is awesome too and so fast on her reply which I love but considering i wont be getting a tummy tuck until my 2nd round Duran is the ultimate booty sculpter! help me get in touch with her please!

2 years later, still no surgery and on the brink of depression

Hi ladies, first off im so thankful that this site exists, giving the voiceless a place to research, vent, discuss and share. i was to have surgery with Dra. Yily 2 years ago but i kept making excuses, spending the money id saved on bull***t and now here i am years later hating myself for it. sooooo much has gone on in my life since my last post. what gets me the most is that iv been working out and still am no where near close to my dream body so im over it. ill work out until my surgery but its completely out of my mind that somehow im magically going to wake up with a 6 pack and a round butt no matter how many crunch or squats i do. this is what iv subconciously been telling myself while spending my surgery money.. ugh! i hate it, the elasticity just isnt what it was before i had my daughter. the good thing however is that i never stopped doing research throughout and have been in contact with Dra. Fatima Almonte. im going with her. No doubt about it im making my dreams come true this summer. i let myself down enough, i felt sorry for myself enough, i need to do this for me.

Looking for a sx buddy feb 29th with Duran!

Hey everyone, geez I was in a bad place last time I posted but things are
Much better. I took the time to get my shit together and now I'm ready for DR. 2016 is my year of redemption! New bod and new career. New confidence! I'm so freakibg excited my dreams are coming true. I've decided to go with Duran and no Yily or Almonte because I need the best result. Plus I trust her the most. Sucky part is she very costly and since I'm in Toronto Canada (the dollar is dropping against USD daily) it's pretty expensive. But it doesn't matter cuz she's the bom and I know for sure it'll be worth it. I know ice been attracting all kinds of surgery vibes so it's happening for real this time. Anyhow.. I'll include some wish pics and updates of me currently and keep y'all posted on my supplies and whatnot. Anyone going to DR with plans to stay at serenity RH end of February? Let me know if love to take this journey with a buddy!!

OMG I NEED TO VENT! I FINALLY HAVE ALL THE CASH I NEED IN HAND TO GET MY SX DONE. PLUS I WAS GRANTED MY TIME OFF WORK!!! IF THIS ISN'T THE TIME I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. ALL THE SIGNS ARE LEADING TO MY FINAL YILY VICTORY!!. THIS IS AMAZING. sorry for caps lol. I will be calling yily off the ringer this week AND I will confirm MY date. No more wishing, I will have my body in T - 37 days AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yay. After YEARS of admiring the brave ladies on...

Yay. After YEARS of admiring the brave ladies on this site I'm finally getting to the other side! This whole experience has been crazy so many emotions leading up. Having the money then chickening out, telling myself exercise could solve my fupa (not mine), then depression because I wished I'd had it done. Now finally there is no turning back. Thanks to jazmine and Bella vita I'll be having my dream sx with Dra Duran March 31st 2016, less than 1 week. It's a little scary traveling alone to a foreign country for sx but I'm Eliminating fear and doing this for me. Anyone else traveling or going to be in DR END OF MARCH to middle of April. Let me know! I'm staying at kindness. I'll definitely be posting my before and afters as soon as a can. So excited!! Pray for me and wish me luck!!!!

4 more days till i fly out DR here i COME!!!

Hello, realself.. Is anyone else flying put march 30th? I am sure there is, speak up!!! I really want a sx buddy. I hear at the airport you can find one or at the house but id like to know someone off here going down with me. Let me know!!

Sx is today, how my day has gone so far

So I'm here in DR since yesterday evening. First off all plane ride is bumpy lord Jesus thank u for landing that plane. I'm staying at tropical deluxe rh and it's very homey there. Ruth is sweet and the girls are nice but I do not speak a lick and I mean a lick of Spanish so that sux. With that being said I haven't needed to pull out the app cuz the English mostpeiple speak is good enough for them to get me and I get them. I'm Canadian so our second language is French so I'm shit outta luck with that. Lol. Anyway been waiting here at Durans office forever to get cleared for sx. Would have been faster but because I'm an x smoker I had to do additional labs and tests. I got here too late to do this mess yesterday, unforetunely. Rather be safe than sorry. I saw cardiologist pretty much right away and Duran after she is as sweet as they say and she loved that I'm Canadian cuz her boo lives out there! Might run into her in Toronto! But yea, pneumotologist (respirologist) finally cleaned me, my hemp is 14.5 and I'm ready for sx. Just waiting on the blue pill and Durans Magic hands to do her work on me. Can't wait to get to the flat side!!!

Made it to the flat side yayyyyyyy! 31/3/2016

It's been roughly 2 days po. Right now at tropical deluxe relaxing. The first night at the hospital (cipila) after sx was awful. I didnt end up having sx until 7pm with Duran. Took soooo long to get cleared but glad I was still able to have my sx on my scheduled date. So I was awake During sx. Some may say that's scary but honestly I didnt mind I hate being put to sleep I'd rather know wats happening. Didn't feel pain was still in and out of it. But I could feel the lipo, stitches, ect. Not painful at all. I was awake when they finished and heard Duran say "we done sweetie" what a relief, I made it. Night at cipila was the worst night of my life I swear. No ones fault but I didn't prepare for how freezing I would be post op. The operating room is freeeeeeezing! And I forgot an extra blanket. The worst. And they provide one that's it. Luckily I had a small heating pad that saved my life. It took around 3 hours for me to stop shivering and regain control of my muscles. By then they were aching sooo bad. Ladies bring that blanket do not forget it please! It is worth the extra weight trust me. Also the meds were not strong enough. I had to keep waking up my overnight nurse for them to replace my iv and give me more meds but I still felt like my ribs were crushing. Ugh. Talking on it makes me feel that pain again it was awful. But to be expected with tt. Luckily I brought my own meds from home t3s but they would not allow me to take them in the hospital! They had to be cleared by Duran first! If I could have gotten up and popped one myself I would but they were too far and I still couldn't walk. Anyways that's the bad stuff it's s few days out now I and I feel sooooo much better. I started feeling better once I got back to tropical deluxe recovery house. Where I could take my own meds. Duran cleared me to take 1 Tylenol 3 per day. And I could get comfy here at Tropical deluxe they have the big triangle shaped house pillows to take weight/pressure off. So I didn't need to travel with all that. Still bought a bobby pillow here cuz I traveled too light lol. The food is very good it's actually an amazing place to recover. Met my roommate she's sweet no complaints here at all so far. my body looks so good so far and can't wait for Monday when I have follow up with Duran and they close my faja. Until then ladies.!!

faja closed, started massages today!

evening ladies, so yesterday i had my follow up with duran. i went first thing in the morning 7 am and didnt see duran till 10am! my ass was hurting so bad from sitting in her office. i was there with about 8 other post op girls and 8 pre op girls. she saw the pre ops first. that wait without the bobby was not fun! bring bobby, food, and water on the follow up cause u just never know. the girls were sweet although i was miserable they and gave me some crackers cause i was starving. duran removed the back drain. and let me tell u since day 1 po my back has been draining like a river. it actually drains through all the pads ect its non stop. i duno how good that is i just try and stay hydrated. i drained in durans office too so embarrassing but i literally cant stop the drainage. thank god i started messages today! it hurt a little but was way more of a relief that anything else. i drained like a fountain in the massage as well. at lease 1.5 litres. the recovery house could honestly be better but at this point i just want to heal with no complications and this is a different country were standards are not what they are in north america. so i just pray and keep as clean and dry as i can. after the massage i could really see how my body is going to look once the swelling goes down. so excited. my tummy looks a little weird because i had so many stretch marks but im hoping as it drains and now that its finally compressessed in the closed faja it will get better. other then that im here, healing and hanging. cant wait to get home. 7 more days!!

Unsure about this tummy tuck

Ladies I don't wanna seem synical but today has been rough. getting pretty homesick iv been here since March 30th. I was sure Dra Duran could give me my dream body but I'm unsure now. My tummy looks disfigured the skin is so tight around the sides that you can't even see my belly button. Sure my butt is okay so far except that it hurts and feels like rocks but I'm not worried about that. More worried about how my tummy will heal. I've bern yearning for my flat tummy since I had my daughter and dreamed about it for so long. It hurts that after spending so much money I can't picture how my tummy should be. Ugh. Guess this is the post op blues they talk about. Hopefully Duran can calm my nerves tomorrow at my checkup. I'm trying to upload pics, haven't been able to take a pic of the tummy straight on. Guess it looks okay from the side..

Front view tt today. Duran doll 2016

Got to snap a shot of an emerging belly button. Yessss!

I'm home! Swelling... Ab board/Lipo board???

Hey dolls so I touched back in the t dot last night. It was a fucking nightmare to say the least but I won't get into that just glad I made it home. Thank god. My feet and hand are sooooooooo swollen my Hubby has been cracking jokes about them all day! Looks awful lol but my ass looks good so he's happy. I removed the tape off my tt scar today and I'm not sure if I should have but after the hour long shower I took when I got home the tape looked like it should be removed so.. Unsure of if I should start to use mederma strips or not cuz some of the stitches are still visible, does anyone know? Also I think I should be using my ab board but I'm not sure because it definitely won't fit in the stage 2 faja. My tummy needs the ab board for sure I don't want it to heal lumpy like it looks at the moment. I realized I didn't get post op instructions. I don't even know what to do with myself now that I'm home.. Guess I'll be seeing my dr sooner than later.

3 weeks PO

Well ladies I'm 3 weeks out and everyday I feel differently. My stomach is still super swollen and I'm thinking its seromas forming in my lower belly that doctors here won't touch here. Going to get syringes and some 22gauge needles and just do it myself. Has my tummy looking real lumpy and still havin the dreaded pouch I paid to get rid of. So frustrating. My butt seems to have gone down a lot . I look good when I have the stage 2 faja on but not as good without it. I dunno at this point f I'm happy with Durans work or not. Guess we'll see

1 month PO bbl not happy tt coming along slowly

Hey everyone. I must say I'm not happy with Durans bbl that she gave me. She didn't Lipo my lower back (top butt area) she used it instead so I'm still square in the butt. Pretty disappointing since I really wanted to be rounded out. Guess I put too much trust in her and let her do way she wanted instead of telling her wat I wanted. My tt is coming along. Slowly my burn is healing. Have to use my Lipo board daily and staying in the faja is hell. Started messages up here not bad at all helping with swelling alot. Can't wait to heal up so I can start to work out and work on this gross lower back fat I can't seem to get Rid of

6 weeks PO Dra Duran fucking sucks worst DR experience 2016!

I I thought this sx would fix things that it really hasn't. In fact, it hasn't even fixed my square shape. It sux that we go through so much emotionally leading up and preparing for sx then once it's over u think life would be how u pictured it. My ass has gone wayyyyyyyyy down I'm almost 6 weeks PO and my ass literally is the same as it was pre op. My hips are wider but I don't even like that cuz my waist now fits in nothing. My ass is flat still in the middle I have a dip or depression like she forgot to add fat in the middle of my butt that causes it to look flat. and I'm annoyed I have to go thru all this again to get to my goal. Obv with a different Doctor. Sorry but Dra Duran as far as I'm concerned U SUCK! U rushed my sx and didn't give me what I wanted, which was simply to look nice and proportion in clothes. Never thought I'd be an unhappy Duran customer. Really should have waited sa few more days and had Yily instead ugh so frustrated. Ladies don't spend the extra cash to be a "Duran doll" especially at tax time cuz cipla is a farm right now, Duran didn't take the time my body needed to become a doll. Her post op care sucked she's just too busy. Venting cuz I put all my savings into myself and my body and I literally feel like a got robbed st this point. Cabral in December!

so my last post was pretty cynical I was in a really weird place. surgery I guess does that to you, theres so many changes happening with your body at the same time, and I feel that I can vent here. I'm still not happy with bbl from Duran but I can see now as I'm healing that it may not have been her fault per say. the area that is flattened seems to be the same angle that I lay so, laying on my back soooooooo much (because tummy tuck) was the most likely why my ass flattened out soo much. I have volume and the top and bottom of my butt but flat in the middle. why!! anyways I'm over it and needed a round 2 anyways for my breasts SO, I'm planning my round 2 already. I'm not gunna sulk about not looking right in them sun dresses this summer because either way recovery is a process and even if my ass was right my stomach is STILL swollen and healing from tummy tuck. I would have complained about that. lol. so instead I'm looking at the best and my tummy is coming along really well and my hips to waist ratio is on point so. I'm not mad. from the side we got problems but from the back and front, I'm good lol. anyhow. not sure who ill end up going to for my round 2. obv going back to DR. this time I'm doing it right and planning way ahead of time instead of jumping in at the last minuet just because i had the money. small note. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LADIES DO NOT GO TO TROPICAL DELUXE RECOVERY HOUSE. PLEASE my review for there I haven't done because I don't want to bad mouth their business. but let me just say that every single girl that I talked to there was not happy with how they were treated by day 2 post op. everything seems great when you get there but u quickly realize the front they put on. they didn't even have chux pads and never used gloves. momma ruth is never there maybe 2 times a day if your lucky and she does not perform the messages. there is 1 nurse who comes daily the rest of staff are helpers in one way or another but I didn't find anything deluxe about that place (food was good tho). daughter ruth the one who owns it, is rude and only cares about making Dr makiel (donno if that how u spell it) his patients happy becuz she works for him as well as runing the RH. shes way too young and money hungry to be running a place supposed to be based on trust. just saying. my roommate called her the devil. lol. its that serious. but forget the past I'm looking to the future and I'm thinking princess recovery house or silhouette, obv booking in advance this time!. not going back to duran just doesn't make sense unless she offering me some soft of discount (doubt it) and not about to stay steady on her dick to actually talk to her from here. yily or cabral 1000%. its been a long journey that is still not over but every day it gets better and I am on the road to my dream body. god is good! will update pics from my phone later. kisses!

A few pics uploaded from my cell finally 12 weeks PO

4 months PO!

Hello ladies. I'm now just over 4 months post op and my journey still continues. I'm still not what i imagined I'd be but comparing my 8weeks PO poctures to now I guess I'v fluffed some. I started working out about 2 weeks ago and I'm feeling so much better, swelling is going down finally in the tummy area. It's still pretty numb but flatish. I'm doing mostly cardio workouts so we'll see how well the booty and hips survive. My booty is still lacking projection in the middle where I needed it most but as i shrink it looks more proportioned. Still wish I got her to Lipo my lower back/top but tho. Now I'm going to have to add to round it out. Ps thinking about Columbia for my round 2. Any reputable surgeons out there?

Round 2 with dr Paz coming soon

So as you all know i was not happy with the results from Duran. Yes she snatch my waist but projection was a Nono. She just didn't add enough fat for the big ol booty I desired so I'm going to have sx with dr Paz January 2017 in Colombia. I'm really excited. Still looking for more of his work but I'v sourced out pretty much everything else that I need ! I'm really looking forward to being sundress ready for 2017. For Lipo of all areas breast lift and augmentation with implant I got quoted 4100 including meds and messages. Not bad at all. See y'all in a few months, I'll be vixen status!! My last update here until I post op Paz doll
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon