29 Yr Old 2 Kids Second Job Plus Lipo - Santa Barbara, CA

This is my second job, I had kids since my first...

This is my second job, I had kids since my first and my breast were a bit droopy and I wanted them bigger; I wanted to not have to wear a push up bra. So originally I had 375cc and they were perfect. Now I have 700cc and they are what I wanted, but the dr let down my crease on the left side and the implant dropped nicely, but not on the right so it's still too high, and it's 5 months out. I wear a strap and massage but nothing works. I'm angry bc I don't see why he would t let them both down. I want him to fix it but I don't have money to pay any more money.
The lipo on the other hand was so worth it, results are amazing I love it!

Before photos

My before boobs. What do you guys think? Was it worth the unevenness in my boobs??

I'd like to know if anyone has had experience being unhappy with their procedure, particularly assymetry, and what their surgeon said. Were they willing to fix it? Did they charge you? I think it's really unfair because I have all my money to have him so it right in the first place, and I think in my case it was his fault. I don't have any money to get it fixed :( any experience with this?

So my doctor agreed with me

And I am getting a revision on my right breast. As soon as I come up with 1000$. I understand the or and anesthesia but his fee is higher than both!! I thought I paid him all that money to do it right the first time!

Next Thursday

I am having my revision on my right breast. Capsulectomy(sub pectoral reaugmentation) bilateral. I'm nervous from the recent Doctor answers to my last question, but he did a good job on my left breast so... I don't know, I'm excited to have matching breasts! I hope it goes well! I hope by writing this it helps someone; ladies make sure before you sign on with a surgeon what his revision policies are very clearly!

Double bubble

I am also concerned about the slight double bubble on my right breast. The fold was lowered to accommodate the large implant, but is there anything i can do to help release or stretch the old imf? Anyone have experience with this?

I am making another appointment

To see what he says about the double bubble. Not that I have the money for him to correct this if he can. I'm really disappointed with my dr overall. I wish I had chosen someone else. There's just no way to know what the outcome will be.if I had the money I would go somewhere else and have a revision. Is the double bubble that bad to warrant another surgery?

I know it could be way worse, and it's probably not my doctors fault these complications happened, and after reading other people's stories what he charged for my revision sounds incredibly reasonable. I hope he can fix my other breast.

Today is the day

Today is my revision, at 10:30 and I'm already starving and so thirsty!!! Ahh this sucks. Can't wait to have matching boobies tho!

That ambien gives you crazy dreams! I dreamed that I woke up symmastia and it was awful!!

1 week post op

Feeling good, a little sore. I'm worried about having to lift my children that my muscle will construct and keep my implant high. It still has to drop and let swelling go down.

New pic. Progress?

I'm wearing a band

To push down my right breast, but I'm afraid my left breast will be pushed down too far, if it hasn't already.

I am much happier with the symmetry of my breasts. I hope it drops a bit more, though it kind of feels like it's done dropping. It looks a lot better than it did already though

I think I'm getting my stitches out today.

More pics

Found these old photos

Found old photos right after I got my 375hp

And this one

Didn't upload

So I know it's only been a few weeks and it has to drop but the assymetry still bugs the shit out of me.

Another pic

Side view

Updating with pics!

Does everyone with implants get kind of weird looking/shaped breasts when they flex their pecs? Do you guys work out your chest muscles?
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

he is amazing at lipo, so happy with my results. He did a great job with my breasts considering the size I asked for and my anatomy. He gave me what I wanted.