20 years old, 5'2" 108lbs silicone unders--- impatiently waiting for BA day

Hello ladies, I am 5'2", 112lbs, 18(will turn 19...

Hello ladies, I am 5'2", 112lbs, 18(will turn 19 this summer before I get surgery in the fall) and barely a 32A. I am currently in college working towards getting my associates in Nursing (YAY) and I love it! I'm technically a 30A, but since VS doesn't sell 30A's they put me in a 32A. I have always had small breasts, even after puberty. They started growing a little when I was 16, but stopped shortly after. This was especially disappointing for me considering the fact that my mom is a D, one of my sisters is a DD, and my other sister is a very full C. I recently got re-measured at VS and they said I'm a 32B, which I'm sure is just because I have wider breasts. I know this is just in VS pushup land, because I don't even fill out a normal, non-pushup 32A from target or walmart. Although I have been thinking about this for more than a year, I didn't start seriously considering a BA until I turned 18 and stopped growing. During puberty, my hips and butt filled out majorly and since I have no chest, I look like an awkward pear. I don't want to get HUGE implants, just large enough to make my body look proportionate. I've never been that insecure, but it really hurts having people treat and talk to you like a child, because you look like a child(short + no chest apparently equals 12 yr old). I love my body and am very happy with it, but I would be happier with it if I had a larger chest. . I want this for me--to make me happier with my body, not to make some guy happier with my body, and to look like the woman I know I am. I want to be able to rock a bikini without thinking about how un-proportionate my butt & hips are to my chest. I have already made rice sizers in 275cc, 300cc, 325cc, and 350cc. The 350s were way too large, while the 275s were too small. I really like the size of the 300s, but since I am planning on going under the muscle I will most likely get the 325s. I will be getting saline implants, since silicone is only FDA approved for people older than 22 years old. I started out research thinking I wanted HP implants, but after looking at so many mod-plus implants, I realized I like the look of them better. I know cup size is hard to go by, but I'm hoping to be in the full C region. I can't decide on where I want my scars to be. I have no children(and wont be having any soon), but would like to breastfeed my (someday) children. I don't want to mess that up by going peri-areolar. I also don't want the scars to be very noticeable. My parents, one of my moms close friends who was considering BA, my sisters, and one of my close friends all know and are all very supportive of me and my decision to have surgery. I feel completely ready to do this. I've obsessively read so many reviews, followed so many other women's BA stories in the last six months, looked at so many before and afters, and researched this so much. PLEASE tell me that this is normal. I appreciate this community and all the support you wonderful women here at RealSelf have for each other. Thank you for starting with me on my journey! :D

Finally happening! First consultation

Hi ladies, fast forward 10 months and things are finally happening. Tomorrow I have my first consultation appointment in Sacramento with Dr. Sweat. I'm hoping for silicone, but we'll see what the doctor recommends. I'm really excited that it's finally happening!! So far I've liked the work I've seen from Dr. Sweat online and I hope I feel comfortable with him performing my BA.

Surgery booked!!

Today I had my first consult at Dr. Sweat's office (New Body MD). I wasn't sure going in to the appointment if I was ready to schedule a surgery with him because I hadn't seen too many reviews of his BA's here on real self. The office was really clean and peaceful. I wasn't sure how consultations normally go since this was my first ever, but I didn't meet with him today. Instead I saw this really nice lady name Teffeny who was very patient and quick to answer all of my mom (I wanted her to okay the place too) and I's questions. After feeling both saline and silicone implants, I am absolutely certain that I want silicone. In my opinion the saline just didn't feel real (no hate to people who like theirs) and weren't the best option for me. I was incredibly happy to hear that Dr. Sweat would do silicone implants for me. Teffeny informed me that at my second consultation/pre-op appointment, Dr. Sweat will do all my measurements and provide with a range of sizes in which I will choose from. He then will choose the profile depending on what best works for my body. Teffeny was incredibly patient with me as I tried on and retried on different sizes of implants to get the feel for what look I'm going for. I am thinking somewhere in the 350 to 375cc range but I can't decide because I don't want to regret going too small or too big. Thankfully, I have time to think about it. All in all it was a great appointment, the staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming, and I felt so comfortable there that I went ahead and schedule surgery for January 3rd! I'm really nervously excited but it's a good excitement. I can't wait to finally have boobs!!

Before

Hey guys! Here's a pic of me now. I'm so ready for surgery and I have absolutely no patience. I have been going through RS reviews non stop and honestly I need help bc it's an obsession. I am stuck between 350cc silicone and 375 silicone. Open to advice/ suggestions.

More wish pics

Here are some more wish pics! My pre op appointment is in 2 days! I can't wait! It's early Bc I'm going to be out of town or unavailable most of December. I've hit extreme nervousness about surgery. I just am worried that I'm going to look bad or it's not going to fit me or that I'm making the wrong decision. I've never questioned this and I've wanted this for so long so I don't know where this is coming from. Has any one else experienced this? Your advice on handling it would be greatly appreciated.
Dr. Sweat