the jury is still out - San Francisco, CA

I was SO excited when i heard about kybella. ...

i was SO excited when i heard about kybella. there is a plastic surgeon in the building where i work and i asked him about a neck lift or face lift or something for my gross double chin and he told me to wait a few months because a new drug was coming out that would dissolve fat. i waited and did my research on the different doctors that would offer it. i decided not to go with that particular doctor because i found someone who had worked on the clinical trials. so i made an appointment for a consultation and after sitting in the waiting room for 2 HOURS i finally met with the doctor. he said i was a perfect candidate. i made an appt and when the time came i again waited almost 2 HOURS in the waiting room before being seen. the procedure itself stung pretty badly but i was excited for the results. its now june 2016 and this was done last year in september 2015 but from what i remember i bruised quite a bit (but i bruise easily anyway) and was pretty swollen.
no results :-(
i went back again for a second round. this time he used even more kybella.
still no results.
i went back and he said i was just still swollen. really? still swollen after a few months? i dont think so. its now been 9 months since my first injection and 8 months since the second injection and i still see absolutely no results.
very disappointed.

i changed my mind

the office contacted me after hearing i didnt think it was worth it and offered a free session.
i just went today. very very nice of them.
i will keep you posted
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

everyone in the office was very nice.