Breast Revision- Going from Moderate 550cc Saline to High Profile 700 Silicone - San Diego, CA

I'm 39yrs. 5'5, 126lbs. 4 breastfed kids....

I'm 39yrs. 5'5, 126lbs. 4 breastfed kids. Athletic/Fit. My last augmentation was about 8 years ago. I'm scheduled for surgery Oct. 14th. I want the revision because the moderate saline seems very round, wide and flat (on my body shape). I work out a lot (more so over the last 3 years) and this has also caused a "bottoming out" situation.
Im hoping that going to the 700 high profile, I will keep the width from side to side and gain outward fullness?. My Dr suggested this size to fit my needs. I know that they are big, and will be big, which I'm okay with since having breastfed, in my case left me with extra skin to do so. And honestly I like them a little on the big side. I just don't want to be "crazy" big. Right now I'm a 36C-D or 34C-D (depending on the bra) I'm also hoping for a more "teardrop" shape and really looking forward to them being softer. Any advise is useful :)

Before pics

I've had my breast surgery augmentation :)

I will post pics in a few days, I had my surgery a few days ago 10/6. I did undergo pocket reconstruction, scar removal, and choose to go with the 700 hp silicone. They look much different. I absolutely love them so far. They are looking natural "tear dropped" in shape with the same width as I had hoped for with fullness. I am in some pain. However, I was also given pain meds, antibiotics, steroid, and muscle relaxers. Taking these as prescribed is helping with pain. I'm very excited to continue to see the results. I also underwent a mini facelift and fat transfer to my lips (to even out things). I would love to share pics and progress of everything I've done in the next weeks to come. If anyone is considering these procedures, I hope seeing my progress can help aid in your choices to do so, or not to do so. I also hope to be all healed up, or close to it by my milestone b- day next month. A special present to myself :)

I'm at about 3 weeks now

I will be posting updated pic's from the last two weeks tonight.
Im doing really well. I'm still healing up of course. Its been just over 3 weeks. I've noticed that the silicone is much heavier than Saline but feels softer, and move like their "real".
They have changed in appearance almost every few days it seems. I have a large bruise still on my left breast, and it is puckering a bit at the top of the incision (only on that side. The Dr reassured me that this will go away. I called freaking out. He also got me in asap to take a look. (and to calm my freaking out lol) I guess I need to be patient.
He said after removing all the scar tissue, and releasing the muscle they will change, and look amazing once all is healed. Regardless they look much better than they did before.
HOWEVER- I also have rippling down in my cleavage area which I've never had before. This concerns me. I am waiting until my next check up, that is coming up soon to discuss. Has anyone had this problem?? Did it correct it self after the healing process??
ALSO :) - My "mini face lift was not so 'mini". It was a full face lift. I told my Dr to do what he thought necessary for me to be youthful yet not overdone, and for me to meet my goals. I told him I wanted long lasting results as well.
At first he said he didn't think I needed a full. I was also wearing full makeup and conturing. ( I'm a makeup artist and my 1st apt was coming from work), but yup I did. I'm grateful to my Dr for following through with what we as a team had discussed before I went under.. He made the best choice..
I am so very happy with the results of my chin, jowls, and neck!!

I had trouble uploading

Here's new pics from the last 3 weeks oldest to newest

4 weeks pictures breast augmentation

Doing good and healing up. Updated pics in a bra, for 4 weeks

Need advice e-Issues with 700hp silicone need reduction 9 months post op.,

Advice needed if you can-
It's been about 9 months since my last surgery. I tried to give it time. I even tried to live with them over time. I really wanted to, considering the large investment and downtime.
At first I was happy because I was very unhappy with how flat the moderate salines were. Plus they had to be replaced. I was having other procedures done (big forty) so it was good timing at the time.
After surgery I thought they were swollen and would go down a bit. But when they did go down (very little) I had to have a fat transfer, because of bad rippling again because they were to big and about touching in the middle of my chest.
It's been down hill since day one.
My doctor originally thought I had 550 overfill moderate saline. A doctor in his office had done them prior and retired. He even had my chart.
After surgery I found out I actually had 480cc over fill not 550overfill. That does makes a difference in comparison right??
I found out because I asked to see the implants after surgery. My husband and I were both kind of in shock. We both said doesn't that make them bigger than we thought?
We'll yes in fact they did..
The dr still used 700hp silicone while I was in surgery. Since they were ordered I guess.
The 700hp was to give me a little more on top (while I wasn't wearing a bra) so I wasn't so "flat".
However now I am over 2 sizes bigger at about 36DD.
I'm having serious neck/shoulder issues and pain that has required surgery for that as well. Also time from my family and work.
I also can't find much that fits me anymore. It's a constant battle and very depressing.
Being a mom of 4, I'm very self conscious about it. I want to reduce them to possibly 500hp silicone?. Is this reasonable? Is it enough or to much?
I also know silicone is heavier, but I want a natural look. I prefer silicone.
Not sure what to do.
Before I didn't need a lift either! The Doctor is saying I will prob need one after a reduction, is that true. I'm so frustrated. I want to be a large C or small D. Or the actual size I was before, with just a little more fullness on top, like I was promised. Not 2+ sizes bigger.
I'm 5'5 128lbs 40 years old athletic build.
I would greatly appreciate any help from anyone who's gone through a reduction. Or who's had a similar situation. Or who just has advice.
I want this done ASAP!
Thank you!

not worth it

After this surgery the implants were way to big for my frame and pockets. Apparently the old implants he took out were a lot smaller than he thought @ 480cc overfill, although he had my chart from my old doctor. Not sure how that happened.. regardless that would not put the new 700cc implants at the same size as the originals with just a little fuller look on top. They were much bigger!

The 700cc implants were coming out from under the muscle. They also had a lot of rippling. As well I had a facelift at the same time do to the fact that the lipo he did 6 months prior to that did nothing. (the neck lipo is how I came to this doctor. Surgery #1) He said I needed a lift 6 months after the neck lipo, so a lift is what I did along with a needed Breast augmentation#2.. another revision another paid surgery,,, and was dealing with it all.

Doctor suggested a fat transfer to cover up the areas effected by the way to big implants. So I was booked for surgery #3. That didn't work at all, and was a total waste of money and time. I was in a lot of pain. They were also heavy and pulling in the center of my chest and on my neck.
Doctor set up another surgery#4 to replace the 700cc. I was to pay for it with a 10% discount. We decided to take them out and replace them with 580 uhp silicone. (a much better fit to the original ones taken out)
He also suggested a breast lift. I was very concerned about the lift since I never needed one before. These had only been in less than 6 months. As well the price in surgery was about another 5,000 on top of the other cost.
I decided against the lift. (Ends up it was unneeded thank god, and I'm grateful I didn't do that on top of everything else)...

After surgery #4 "the girls" were back on track and doing better, However I was then booked for yet another surgery, surgery #5 for a lipo revision of my stomach from where he took the fat transfer out in the first place for the 700cc cover up to be paid for with 10% discount.

I had horrible lumps and waves from where I once had a great looking 6 pack and no loose skin. I gained about 8lbs to have the fat available for the transfer to my breast but my tummy looked great. I was told after this surgery my tummy would be smooth again because he would use a nice technique and small cannula.
I started healing, however I lumps and waves and pain back.. uggg the nightmare started to get out of control and that surgery did nothing and was a total waist of money...

Fast forward to now looking at surgery #6 and major depression... my stomach is in horrible shape from the unneeded lipo fat transfer. Lumps and bumps and waves Its awful!!.
I have paid for each surgery, starting with just the lipo under my chin that then turned into a facelift, that turned into the breast augmentations to the many lipo revision surgeries that have turned into now needing a mini tummy tuck..
I'm tapped out financially after paying for every surgeries. Physically I'm drained from all the surgeries, and the need for wanting my body back. Emotionally the stress, and sadness is overwhelming .
I'm looking into a loan at this point. I think I probably do need a mini tummy tuck now, although I didn't before..
I am seeking second and third opinions.
The Facelift with this Doctor went okay. I'm not happy with the scarring which even he agreed was harsh. He gave me injections in the scars at this last visit where we discussed this now needed mini tummy tuck.
Had I not had all this other stuff going on, I would be more concerned about that to.
I like the doctor as a person, but he hasn't listened to me and has blown off my concerns in short visits.
I can't just take 6months and years off of my life for constant revisions. He told me in a less than a 5 min appointment that he would see me in a few months to see me about my tummy tuck. This after I went through countless surgeries and downtime. Like I was going to be back for service on a car or something. In that moment I was breaking inside...
I hate to talk badly about anyone but I feel super emotional and upset over all of this. I feel I have no emotional support from the doctor. I feel that when my life has actually physically changed and the doctor is smiling, running off to the next client and I'm about in tears, I get a sense of I'm not important, and Its a horrible feeling...
I feel I have spent SO much money for a less than happy outcome. Worse off than where I started with my stomach, and unable to wear a bathing suit or want my husband to see me.
Making other arrangements for our annual vacation because it is on a tropical beach.
When my stomach was something I took much pride in. What am I supposed to do?
At what point does a Dr not charge you for revisions? At what point does a Doctor say he's going to fix this for you because he cares for you, and you need a good result, because you have already gave him all your money.. Or at what point does a doctor say he just cant do the job or follow through?? As far as the staff and nurses go they were all very wonderful and caring...

Before I had a 6 pack after lipo/fat transfer, I have a nightmare. Read last update for details.

Before and after pics to my last update.
The before was 6 weeks before my surgery I clearly has a nice looking stomach. After I am dealing with this!