My Doctor Encouraged Kybella over Chin Lipo. San Antonio, TX

I booked a consultation for Smart Lipo on my chin....

I booked a consultation for Smart Lipo on my chin. When doing my research, Chin Lipo should have been about $2,000 and only a week of downtime.
I have received 1 round of Kybella for $1,000.00.
At 2.5 weeks later, I look worse, than I did before the shots. All my research shows that I will suffer from the same Bull Frog Throat with the second shots.
To be honest, I have felt UGLY for 2 weeks. Why would I want to do this again? Oh, and I had a nasty bruise for 8 days with the shot. My husband was mortified and didn't want me in public.

Going in for my 2nd round of Kybella tomorrow

Am I crazy? Its been 10 weeks and I feel like I am back to baseline. I am unsure I see any difference. Oh well, I better see a difference after this 2nd round. Promise to post a follow up.

Kybella - not seeing much of a difference after 2 rounds of shots and 5 months. Today I went in for my third round of shots.

First round of Kybella Mid April (just under .4).
Second round of Kybella Mid July (just under .4)
Today, Sept 14th, had third round of Kybella.
My doctor said they have seen dramatic results after even 1round of shots. I guess my body isn't participating. I am very hopeful that the third round of shots will show a marked improvement.

Two weeks after 3rd round of Kybella

Two weeks after my 3rd set of shots, see any difference? I'm hopeful.....

3 weeks after 3rd round of Kybella

I still see swelling. No change for the better, yet. Trying to remain hopeful.

4 weeks after my 3rd round of Kybella

No change :-(

8 weeks after 3rd round of Kybella Shots

Another photo 8 weeks after 3rd Round of Kybella

2.5 months after third round Kybella

I was strongly encouraged to try Kybella after I arrived for a chin lipo consult.