Breast Lift with Silicone Implants and Extended Tummy Tuck with Lipo After Massive Weight Loss - Salt Lake City, UT

I consulted with 4 plastic surgeons and finally...

I consulted with 4 plastic surgeons and finally decided on a doc in a neighboring state about 5 hours drive away. I scheduled my surgery date yesterday and I am beyond excited! Just about 1 month away. I am feeling nervous and excited. I will have to take my family to SLC with me. That includes my husband and 2 kids ages 4 and 7. That makes me nervous. I will be staying in a hotel for 4 days post op. The hospital is a 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms so hopefully that will make it easier for them to stay with me. I would love to hear any advice you all may have for me.

Before Pics

What bra should I buy?

I am wondering what kind of bra to buy. I have read different things and seen all types in post op pics. What did you find worked best for you? My doctor's office said to get a back closure, non-sports bra that is comfortable as well as a supportive sleep bra. What were your favorites during the early postop period and up to a few weeks?

Preop appointment done!!

We traveled to Salt Lake City yesterday for my preop appointment. I thought I was going to end up going smaller with my implants but after talking to the doctor and the staff I chose a Natrelle Inspira TRX/TSX 560-615cc. I want these puppies to look awesome and full without a bra on. I'm nervous that will be too big, but we based the size on my breast diameter of 14cm (which seems to be pretty big). If I went with a smaller sized implant it wouldn't fit my frame. I am hoping to be about a DD. does anyone have any experience with this implant?

I'm getting nervous and excited (actually I have been for a couple of weeks now). I'm having surgery on Saturday sept 17 due to a scheduling error. I was originally scheduled for the 15th.

2 days away!!!

Getting ready to travel to Salt Lake tomorrow. So excited and nervous! I can't wait to just get this done already!

I made it!

So we just arrived in Salt Lake City! Paid the balance in full. Set to arrive at 6:30am. I can't wait!

Post op day 1

Left the surgery center about 6:00pm yesterday. Lots and lots of breast pain. Taking pain meds round the clock.

Post op day #2

My belly hurts very little which is a pleasant surprise. There is one particular spot that has started to shoot electricity when I move about. My boobs are riding high as far as I can tell, but I have a long way to go with them movement wise.

I got a quick peek of my tummy yesterday. I am sad to report that I may need a revision there. The skin from my belly button directly down to my pubic area is tight, but the skin on either side of the button seems kind of loose. The PS and I had talked about putting in a vertical incision if necessary, but he didn't do that I believe because they don't want the operation time to run more than 6-7 hrs in a surgery center and I was running out of time. He did mention we might have to do that though. ????. I'm hoping something simple without any more money out of pocket.

I will try to post pictures when I get a look too. PS changed my dressings yesterday morning and I will go in to see him today for another change.

Post op Day 2 office visit.

Here is a quick pic snapped by my husband. When the bandage and bra was removed, I experienced some very extreme pain. Like white hot cutting pain on the left nipple extending down to the anchor portion. I literally thought I was going to throw up or pass out or both so I took a zofran odt which helped right away with the nausea. The pain in my nipple was so intense. The doctor said that sometimes people have some nerve pain like that so he ordered me gabapentin for a week or so.

I think I might have mentioned in my last post, but rv

Post Op day #3

Feeling a little bit better each day. I changed my own dressings today and it went ok except for the continued pain in left nipple when open to air. I hope that stops soon. I am planning on showering tomorrow for the first time and that scares me due to that pain. I didn't get any boobs pics because i had to keep pressure on my nipple and Breast to minimize that pain. I think tummy looks good. Still have tons and tons of swelling in my butt, thighs, and hips. Also swollen in face, legs, feet arms. So weird. My surgery was long so I got lots of fluid in the OR. I am heading home tomorrow so i might not update until Thursday.

Post Op day #4

So we are headed back home today. Yay!! I see the doctor before I leave to make sure I'm good to go. I'm looking forward to getting back to my home, with my bed and my stuff!

I'm feeling pretty itchy today. Probably from the binder and bra. My drainage is starting to turn to serous fluid with a little blood which is a good sign. Have a good day all!

Back home

We made it back home. The drive wasn't terrible. We just used a few pillows for positioning and I slept most of the way. I took my first full body shower today. It went a lot better than I expected. Still lots of swelling. My thighs are NOT that big all the time!!! My tummy doesn't look as flat as I had hoped. I'm hoping that it is just the swelling and it will get better. What do you guys think? Here are some after shower pics.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon