40 Year Old 5 Kids Post Weight Loss - Salt Lake City, UT

I lost 100 pounds with weigh loss surgery. Yeah...

I lost 100 pounds with weigh loss surgery. Yeah ME! After 5 kids it was time to take care of me. I lost me and after weight loss surgery I started to find me. But it wasn't the same. I had big, beautiful breasts when I first got married and since i'd gained so much weight they stayed pretty beautiful through pregnancy and kids. After losing 100 pounds beautiful was not the word for them anymore! They hung down to my belly and I would literally fold them up to tuck them into my bra. I was deformed!
But I didn't know what would happen if I had surgery. Would they still look like my breasts? Would it look like like someone else's body? But I knew no matter what it had to be better than two empty tube socks hanging in my belly button!
I chose Dr. Petersen cuz I had a couple of friends that had surgery from him. I was so excited to get this show on the road! I wanted breasts--and so did my husband.
There was so much skin that had to be removed that I had to decide if I should do just the lift first and then do the implants later--or do it all at the same time. I wanted to just have to do one surgery. But then one of the girls at the office said the magic words--if you do it in 2 stages you have smaller scars and bigger breasts! That was it--I'll do 2 surgeries!
I had my full lift in August. It was amazing to have nipples up on my chest again! But the breasts were small. I hadn't been that small since I was 14 years old. But they were kind of cute. My friends said that even with just a lift I still had bigger breasts than she did. Haha! But my husband didn't marry a 14 year old. I could not wait to go bigger!
I just had my implants put in on Monday so they still look a little wonkie. I've done my reading and everyone at the office was really good about explaining what recovery is like. So I know I have to wait for the implants to "drop" and stuff. But I'm impatient. I can't wait!! SO fun!!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Petersen was really nice. Not like you think of plastic surgeons from TV--creepy or slimy or arrogant. He wasn't harsh and abrupt. He's really personable. He is a great listener and is really easy to talk to. He was so professional and made it comfortable. He explains things so well and it made me feel much more confident. I knew he knew what he was talking about. All the girls in the office are super sweet. Everyone was so THOROUGH. I could ask anything! They explained everything and made sure I knew what was happening. Dr. Petersen seems to nice to be a surgeon.