31 Year Old Male. 100 Lb Weight Loss 7 Years Ago - Saint Louis, MO

After living with a muffin top of mostly skin i...

After living with a muffin top of mostly skin i decided to finally go through with the tummy tuck. In my early 20's i lost over 100 lbs but the skin around my abdomen was embarassing. I could hardly tuck a shirt in without it looking terrible. I went to meet with Dr. Prada and he showed me his plan and was realistic and honest about the results. It was a bit painful the first few days, but within a week or two the pain was minimal. After one month, i was already thrilled with the results and there was still swelling. Currently i am about 4 months post opp and could not be happier with the results. I was able to go swimming, tuck my shirts in and actually wear clothes that fit me. I no longer am embarrassed and virtually everyone in my life noticed the difference immediately.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

This is my second procedure with Dr. Prada (male breast reduction was my first). Dr. Prada is awesome to deal with and my results on both surgeries were better than expected.