Dr. Prada is Amazing! - Saint Louis, MO

I got my first implants in 2000 over the muscle. ...

I got my first implants in 2000 over the muscle. In 2006 I switched doctors and replaced them and went under the muscle. In 2009 I had a leak and had the same doctor replace it. In 2016 I had the same side leak again. After much research, I switched to Dr. Prada to repair the leak this time. He did a lift and replaced my saline implants with silicone; still under the muscle. All I can say is WOW!!! They have never looked as great as they look now! He is amazing! Exactly the look I wanted from the very beginning! I highly recommend Dr. Prada and wish I had found him sooner! He understands the look you want when you explain it to him. I never felt as comfortable talking to the other two surgeons as I felt with Dr. Prada. I had several questions before surgery and even a few after and each time I called I felt like my calls and questions were welcomed. I was never made to feel like I was bothering him or his nurse. I will never go anywhere else. I truly could not be happier!!!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Prada is more than a skilled surgeon. In my eyes, he is truly gifted. There are several surgeons out there with certifications, awards, scholastic excellence awards, etc., but in addition to all of those things, what Dr. Prada has is a gift! Not only is he highly qualified, he is truly brilliant and skilled at what he does. He is absolutely amazing and has made me feel better about the way I look than I ever have! I am so grateful and highly recommend him.