Breast Augmentation Redo! Sacramento, CA

I had a saline breast augmentation years before...

I had a saline breast augmentation years before and one of the implants leaked. I needed to either get my breast implants replaced, have a breast lift or both. I decided to do both and I'm so happy that I did! I had another consultation elsewhere but when I met Dr Sweat I knew he was the right Dr for me. I was very apprehensive at first because the first time I experienced a lot of pain and nausea but Dr Sweat explained how they would overcome these problems. I was also worried about infection but their facility and operating room are very sterile and clean.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sweat was very professional and thorough. On the initial consultation he did an exam and took measurements. Then he went over the procedure in depth and took his time answering all of my questions. The office staff especially April, were also very helpful and accommodating throughout the process. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.