1 Month Post Op. 600cc Smooth Round High Profile Saline. Sacramento, CA

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Yamahata and his...

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Yamahata and his office. I've already recommended him several times. I had a very large augmentation on a wednesday and returned to work the following Monday. My areola scar is hardly noticeable at 4 weeks! Still riding high, but that's to be expected. I'm very pleased!

6 weeks Post Op 600cc High Profile Saline unders

I have noticed a great deal of improvement in my left breast, the right is still very high and tight. The left breast is squishy (feels real), the right has loosened up a great deal but isn't where I think it should be. Hoping is a lil slower because I use the right muscle more. I am jiggly now, happy about that. I've had the electric twinges and nipple sensitivity, but nothing unbearable. I'm a boob fondler now. I'm really hoping they start to look bigger. I had hoped 600cc would give me a much fuller breast. I want big but natural looking. I know I need more time but hope they will fill out more.

8 weeks post op 600cc saline unders 36DD/DDD

Continuing Dropping and fluffing. Soft and Natural feeling. Some nipple prickly sensations.

Dropped but droopy

I have to say I'm a little disappointed, I had hoped when I dropped and fluffed that the nipple would come up higher on the breast and Id have fuller breasts on bottom. I have a follow up appt June 24th and I'll definitely be addressing this. My Dr did not recommend a lift, he said I was borderline, after seeing my results I feel like I did need it. I went from a 36B to a 36DD. I'm one of the rare on this site, bigger girls at 5'7" 190lbs. I guess I just hope they would be prettier. I feel like the left is bigger than the right. I had 600cc HP saline under the muscle. I thought with that large of an implant I'd be bigger chested. Now I look just as I did before but without the padding in my bra.

Still dropping and fluffing

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Great Dr, great practice. Very happy with result and very anxious for my final result.