1 Month Post Op. 600cc Smooth Round High Profile Saline. Sacramento, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Yamahata and his...

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Yamahata and his office. I've already recommended him several times. I had a very large augmentation on a wednesday and returned to work the following Monday. My areola scar is hardly noticeable at 4 weeks! Still riding high, but that's to be expected. I'm very pleased!

6 weeks Post Op 600cc High Profile Saline unders

I have noticed a great deal of improvement in my left breast, the right is still very high and tight. The left breast is squishy (feels real), the right has loosened up a great deal but isn't where I think it should be. Hoping is a lil slower because I use the right muscle more. I am jiggly now, happy about that. I've had the electric twinges and nipple sensitivity, but nothing unbearable. I'm a boob fondler now. I'm really hoping they start to look bigger. I had hoped 600cc would give me a much fuller breast. I want big but natural looking. I know I need more time but hope they will fill out more.

8 weeks post op 600cc saline unders 36DD/DDD

Continuing Dropping and fluffing. Soft and Natural feeling. Some nipple prickly sensations.

Dropped but droopy

I have to say I'm a little disappointed, I had hoped when I dropped and fluffed that the nipple would come up higher on the breast and Id have fuller breasts on bottom. I have a follow up appt June 24th and I'll definitely be addressing this. My Dr did not recommend a lift, he said I was borderline, after seeing my results I feel like I did need it. I went from a 36B to a 36DD. I'm one of the rare on this site, bigger girls at 5'7" 190lbs. I guess I just hope they would be prettier. I feel like the left is bigger than the right. I had 600cc HP saline under the muscle. I thought with that large of an implant I'd be bigger chested. Now I look just as I did before but without the padding in my bra.

Still dropping and fluffing

2 years post op

My breasts did continue to drop further into place after 3 months. Probably took longer since the implant was so large and tight behind the muscle. Still didn't bring the nipples up as far as I wanted but when I compare before and after, I'm happy.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Great Dr, great practice. Very happy with result and very anxious for my final result.