28 Year Old Mom of Two, Getting my Boobs Back - Sacramento, CA

Im a mom of two, I'm very active and love working...

Im a mom of two, I'm very active and love working out. Since losing my baby weight and weaning my youngest, my breasts have turned into sad little skin bags! It's time to fill them back up! have scoured realself for the last 3 mos learning about breast augmentation. I had consultations with 3 surgeons in my area, and ultimately have chosen Dr Yamahata to do my surgery. His resume is incredible, and his bedside manner is amazing. I knew he was the one I wanted from the moment I met him.

1 month until D-Day!

I'm exactly one month out from my surgery! I'm so excited, but getting oh so nervous! I freaked myself out last week by googling the negative things that can happen during surgery, and sent Dr yamahata a huge email full of questions. Not two minutes after I pushed send, my phone rang. It was him! He called to answer my questions rather than doing it by email. He explained all of the answers he gave me, and reassured me and calmed my nerves a bit. He's just amazing. My pre op appt is on Nov 14th, so I will update again after my appt!

Boobspiration

Here a few wish pics

Before pics

These are my boobs now, post pregnancy and breastfeeding.

Found more wish boobs!

These are exactly what I want! If my results are even close to these, I'll be a really happy girl

Pre op appt today!

I have my pre op appt this afternoon, and I'm so excited! Taking my mom with me so she can meet Dr Yamahata and the RNs(she's a flight nurse, so naturally she has a bunch of questions for them. I thought it would be best that she came with me to meet them so she would be more comfortable with the whole situation...she's not thrilled I'm getting my boobs done lol.) I'll update later after my appt!

Pre op went well!

Pre op went great! Paid in full and so excited! Tried on 375-500cc sizers...I'm going with 500cc! I cannot wait to get my new boobs!

5 days until DD-Day:)

5 more days until surgery! I'm so excited! I'm pretty sure I've looked at more boobs in the last four months than most dudes have seen by age 40???????????? lol. I'm starting to get nervous, but definitely excited!

T-minus 1 day!

My surgery is the day after tomorrow, and I've been getting my house ready so I can take a solid week off without worrying about anything. I made freezer meals for my husband and boys this morning. Each meal should give us about two days, so that's a win! Oven meals
And crockpot meals= way less work for my husband while he's wrangling the kids for the week! I'm getting so excited about my procedure, but I'm getting really nervous as well.

Day of.

I'm hurtin. This is no joke. My implants are 480cc, silicon under the muscle. Surgery went great. I remember the nurse giving me Ativan, while laying on the table, the she gave me zofran and dilauded then I was out. My doc came in and said hi to me and went over the procedure one more time before I went out. I did feel the needle stick in my rib cage when he was administering the "rib block" but it felt like a stick and burn, not too painful. I did feel my body try to turn away from it. Then I could hear them talking, I don't know what they were saying, just knew they were taking. I felt him brushing the Betadine all over both my breasts, and I felt the pressure of him shoving the implants in both sides. No pain, just pressure. Next thing I remember I was in recovery. It was the weirdest experience! I've been taking my norco and Valium religiously, because my chest hurts like a mofo lol

Day after. Post op appt

Doc said everything looks fantastic. Now we wait for the to drop. Sutures out in a week.

Pics didn't upload

2 days post

I cannot say enough good things about my surgeon or his office staff. They are amazing. The evening of my surgery Dr Y called me
To check in on me and see how I'm doing. That alone made me love him even more. He genuinely cares about his patients, and I cannot recommend him enough!

My nausea was pretty awful the day of
Surgery and yesterday. I'm doing much better today though. If I keep up on my norco and Valium(I've been taking half a Valium each time) the pain is bearable. If I miss my meds
Though, holy shit. Worst pain I've ever felt, and I'm not a wimp by any means. It was worse than my two unmedicated births combined, hands down. The nurse called to check on me today said it should start getting significantly better in the next two days or so. Here's a pic of my
Girls this morning, can't wait to see them change in the weeks to come :)

Just a good pic

LOVING my boobies!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I knew Dr Yamahata was the surgeon for me the moment I met him. I saw two other surgeons before picking him, and I'm so glad I did. During the consultation he was warm, kind and funny. Made me feel very comfortable. His gallery of before and afters is beautiful. He personalized my consultation from the beginning, and was very thorough in explaining which procedure he choose for me, why he chose that procedure, and walked me through it step by step. He was honest with me about my expectations and what is realistic/what is not.(we were on the same page thankfully!) the office staff is very kind as well.