19 Years Old, 120 Lbs, No Kids, Very Athletic Body Type - Sacramento, CA

Having grown up in a family with small breasts, I...

Having grown up in a family with small breasts, I knew I wouldn't grow huge boobs, but also didn't know I wouldn't grow any at all.... I've been told I'm done growing and there's basically no hope in growing larger breasts & therefore, I want a BA. I want clothes to fit better, find a new confidence, and just feel good in my own skin. My surgery is scheduled for December 2016, around Christmas so please follow me on my journey and learn from my experiences :-)

Hey guys! Need help ????

I really want to find a doctor that I feel comfortable with and feel comfortable sharing such a life changing experience with. If you guys know of any great surgeons in the Sacramento/davis, CA area please let me know!

Front before

All I can think about!

There is nothing on my mind but my operation. I almost feel angry that I can't have it sooner.. Haha 5 months..

Some wish boobies

Wish boobs from some real women I have found on realself

Made some 350cc (maybe?) rice sizers

Getting closer!!

Had an appointment with Dr. Kaczynski and I am excited to say that my surgery date isn't set in stone but it is almost certainly December 27th.. a little Christmas gift to myself!