New Life at 69!!!!! - Rockville, MD

My motivations to choose facial plastic surgery...

My motivations to choose facial plastic surgery was the failure of creams, lotions, and gels, over the years, to repair and dissipate signs of aging. I never thought, for me, surgery was an option due to, what I thought, was cost prohibitive. However, not only was my outcome truly amazing, but completely affordable! This is the closest to a "fountain of youth" as I can come in my lifetime! Soooo thankful for my decision!

59 This Month & Counting!

Dr Dahiya, and his amazing staff at Potomac Facial Plastic Surgery, Rockville, MD, have given me new life! Who would ever think I'm close to 70!

Feeling Young, Healthy, and Happy with New Life at 69!

It's important you see photos taken over the past two years since my procedures, 31 July 2013. I do not photoshop the pix. What you see is what you get! I welcome questions and comments.

See what a lipo did for my stomach at 68!

Over time, and no matter how we diet, a pouchy tummy happens! In January 2015, I had lipo. Check out the results on my stomach!

Hope you this helps you see what's possible for you too!! I'm still making an effort to get better quality photos.

Hope you can see the possibilities. Trying to get better quality photos. All I can do at this time.

AFTER Photos

Recovery Time!

I've seen a lot of comments about recovery time after facelift and would like you to know my experience. After 3 hour procedures for lower eye lift, jaw line lift, neck lift, and CO2 laser resurfacing, I was kinda goofy for 2 days, but within 7 days, I looked like a new penny, wearing makeup and looking great with confidence!!! Make the right choice for your surgeon!!!! Ask for recommendations from previous clients, and BEFORE and AFTER photos of others he has done. If your physician is the right one, he'll have no problem providing evidence of his work. Photos should be readily available in his/her office for your review! Always follow post-op instructions closely, and you should heal quickly too!

Questions? Don't hesitate to contact me!
Cheers! Saundra

Original Before and After Photos Received Today

Hope you can zoom to see how really wrinkled and sagging my skin was BEFORE and significant change 7 days later. Here you go.

More BEFORE PIX, July 2013

Zoom to see my wrinkles! Amazing job to transform me!!!

Another Reason I Chose My Physician! No "Joker" Smile for ME!!!

Changing my facial features, so no one recognized me anymore, was really scary! I wanted to look natural, but not stretched, pulled, fat lips, and a smile like "The Joker". My physician geared each procedure separately to lift what I lost over the years, NOT stretch the entire face to remove wrinkles, and sagging.

I did not loose my natural facial features! I still look like Saundra, but much younger! So happy and not embarrassed thinking everyone I meet knows I had facial plastic surgery! No one ever asks! But, I'm always happy to tell them when they find out my age! Want everyone to have the same opportunity, or know their possibilities.

No Joker Smile Photo

Loving people is my best suit and want to share my experiences with you in hopes of motivation and encouragement to achieve a more youthful you! There's no magical fountain of youth from which we can drink, but there really is hope for a wonderful life beyond our youth. Please feel free to contact me at any time! Cheers! Saundra

The Gift That Keeps on Giving! 69 Years Old & Counting

My AFTER photo shows results of four procedures: Under-eye lift, mini-lift (lower face--jaws), neck lift, and CO2 laser resurfacing. Clearly a difference from the BEFORE photo two years earlier. Hope to help with any questions, or concerns about facial plastic surgery. Feel free to write any time!

MINI-LIFT: What is it? What is the Cost? from 69 Year-Old Mom of Six!

Mini-Lift: A procedure that can take years off your look! The key features of a mini lift are, that it is done under local anesthesia (with oral sedation), opposed to general anesthesia, and, the incisions are typically kept much shorter than with a traditional lift. Both of those factors lead to a quicker recovery time, and the latter also provides a more natural result. Some of the original versions of the "mini lift" were limited in how they treated the neck, but over the years, my doctor found ways to also make significant improvements in the neck muscles and still maintain the faster healing time of a mini lift. My recovery time was approximately seven days, but looked GREAT in ten days!

Typical cost for mini-lift is $9,000-$10,000. Remember to do your research for a doctor with lots of experience, and great photos of previous patients.

69 Year-Old Grandmother & Great Grandmother -BEFORE/AFTER COMPARISONS

Someone asked for forward looking pix of my after. I'm posting all again and adding that one. Questions? Please feel free to post a comment. I always answer. Cheers! Saundra

No Scars After Jowl Lift

I've had inquiries about visible scaring due to lower facelift, so posting pix. I can wear my hair back, and often do. No one would ever know I've had a procedure. Hope this photo is helpful. Cheers to you all! Saundra

Basel Carcinoma Surgery Progress Continues!

First of all, I would like to say, "Thank you so much to all of you who've offered kind comments! Your much appreciated support humbles me, truly"! I only hope I can offer some comfort, and hope, to those who may experience the same in the future. Since this has happened to me, you can't believe how many people I talk to, of see, that have experienced the same.

Dr Dahiya and his staff are wonderful and continue to check in with me to track my healing progress since surgery only four months ago, August 2015. As you can see from the latest photos, I still have a bump at the bridge of my nose, but I'm told, it will diminish over time, and can take up to a year to become less noticeable . However, make-up covers pretty well. No sense in being sub-conscious about an imperfect nose; is what it is. After all, I lived with a flat nose 68 years. I'm happy with the progress, using Vitamin E twice daily to facilitate healing.
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

After much research, due to my fear of looking like a painted doll (stretched and injected), and a possible failed attempt at a youthful look, I found and had complete confidence in Dr. Ravi Dahiya!!!! During my office visit, his staff was so friendly and made me feel immediately as if they'd known me for years! My in-office procedure was the first day of the rest of my life to feel and look like a new person! Within only seven days, I felt beautiful, was wearing make-up and made my first appearance in public again as the "NEW ME". I had new energy as I looked in the mirror that revealed a beautiful and more youthful face. Friends and family tell me the procedure took 20 years off my appearance. I have new energy to exercise and make my body more healthy. After my procedure two years ago at age 67, I honestly believe my cells are regenerating to offer continued benefits of a more youthful looking skin. I tell everyone what an amazing artist, and master Dr. Dahiya is at his craft! I know there are many choices out there, but so thankful I "lucked" on to you and you wonderful staff whom, I feel, gave me the best possible results achievable!!! Dr. Dahiya is MY HERO!!!!!