33, 2 Kids Wanting BBL and Possibly TT - Round Rock, TX

Tomorrow I have scheduled a consultation to meet...

Tomorrow I have scheduled a consultation to meet Dr. Kerr! I'm so excited to meet him and hear his professional opinion. I have seen him on the TV show Skin Tight and I'm impressed. I have been wanting a BBL for quite some time and now after completing my family, I am ready to take the plunge! I have always been insecure about my flat butt, stomach and arms and I'm finally going to do something about it! I'm unsure if I need a tummy tuck or if liposuction is enough to give me the small waist I'm dreaming of. I'm afraid that if i get a tummy tuck I won't have enough fat to give me the projection I want for my bbl. I am currently 15lbs above my normal weight (130lbs, 5ft). Tomorrow I will post about my consultation and provide pics!

Consultation

Yesterday was my consultation with Dr. Kerr. He recommended a full tummy tuck and a subtle bbl of 500ccs. Since about 40% of the fat transferred won't stay, I am worried 500ccs is too little to notice much of a difference. Dr. Kerr thinks otherwise as I have a petite frame. I don't know what to do.
Pricing was very high I don't know if I'm willing to spend so much for a subtle bbl. I am however excited over the possibility of having a flat beautiful stomach. I'll have to think long and hard about this ... and possibly get a second opinion.

Going with Dr. Kerr

I decided to schedule my BBL with Dr. Kerr after all because I trust that he will be able to deliver excellent results. Although he recommended a full TT, I opted against it. I'm getting a BBL with lipo of the full abdomen and arms. Since I am not getting a TT, more fat will be able to be transferred. As far as the pricing, sometimes you get what you pay for.

The whole enchilada

After a lot of soul searching I decided to trust my gut and Dr. Kerr. I will have a TT, BBL and liposuction of the arms and axila. I finally feel comfortable in my decision. I hope Dr. Kerr is able to give me the hourglass figure and booty projection I am dreaming of. My surgery is only 4 weeks away!!!!!!

Emotional mess

Even though I selected to have the TT and BBL at the same time, I'm scared. I want the results that both procedures give but I don't want 2 recoveries. I know that if I don't do the TT now, I won't ever do it. I have never been a fan of my stomach even as a teenager. I'm just so terrified about surgery. I saw a graphic YouTube video of the procedure and it freaked me out. All the women who have gone through a TT are so brave! Question is ... am I brave enough???????

Before pictures

I have never been able to rock a bikini. I don't even own a bikini, borrowed this one from my sister.

Let the count down begin!

I'm all paid up for surgery in 2 weeks. I decided on a BBL, TT and lipo to arms/axila. Most of family members were in denial until today since no one would pay for a surgery they wouldn't go through with. I'm feeling nervous but at ease with my decision.
I was contacted yesterday with pre-op instructions via email. I sent over some health questionnaires and authorization form to use my pictures. Can I say I want to be THE before and after picture? Lol! I believed Dr. Kerr when he explained the results he could give me and I can't wait for the transformation to take place!

Ingenuity

Ok so since I'm doing both the TT and BBL, I can't sleep on my back or on my stomach. I fear that I won't even be able to sleep on my side because of the drains. So it is time to get creative and quick since my surgery is next week!

The final count down!

So my period came late, not the kind of thing you want to happen when you're preparing for surgery. Thank goodness I finally got it today! I started packing all my things to head over to Round Rock on Thursday for my pre-op appointment. I think I bought everything that I might need. Can I just say that I'm scared? I just keeping telling myself it'll be okay and this is going to be totally worth it. Here is a beautiful pre-op pic of my arms ... lol

Final before pictures

Today is the day!!!! Feeling a little emotional and my little, I mean a lot. Here goes nothing! Bye bye old body.

Regretful

This recovery is so challenging. You use your core abdominal muscles for everything. I don't know how many CCs Kerr injected into my backside but it looks the same. I hope it looks fuller and rounder once the swelling goes down.

At my follow up appointment yesterday, I got both of my drains removed and the stitches around my belly button. The drain removal was not painful but it did feel weird. Today I can stand up straight and can walk at a faster pace. I am completely off my prescribed pain medication but I do take Tylenol and arnica pills.
After surgery I was given foam to wear under my binder which I no longer have to use. So much easier to get in close without the foam underneath the binder. It's hard to find clothes that fit since I'm still so swollen. I'll patiently wait.
I did forget to ask Dr. Kerr about how many ccs he transferred for my bbl. I can hardly see a difference. I emailed the office today so I will post again once I get a response.

Results are showing!

I'm 2 weeks and 2 days post op and my results are showing! I have lost 10 lbs from my pre-surgery weight. My body shape is a lot more hourglass than I imagined it would be. I love the shape of my new belly button, it looks so natural! A lot of my swelling has gone away but I still have a lot of swelling above my incision and my lower back. I can't wait to see my final results!
Austin Plastic Surgeon