TT, BBL and lipo in Round Rock, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Tomorrow I have scheduled a consultation to meet...

Tomorrow I have scheduled a consultation to meet Dr. Kerr! I'm so excited to meet him and hear his professional opinion. I have seen him on the TV show Skin Tight and I'm impressed. I have been wanting a BBL for quite some time and now after completing my family, I am ready to take the plunge! I have always been insecure about my flat butt, stomach and arms and I'm finally going to do something about it! I'm unsure if I need a tummy tuck or if liposuction is enough to give me the small waist I'm dreaming of. I'm afraid that if i get a tummy tuck I won't have enough fat to give me the projection I want for my bbl. I am currently 15lbs above my normal weight (130lbs, 5ft). Tomorrow I will post about my consultation and provide pics!

Consultation

Yesterday was my consultation with Dr. Kerr. He recommended a full tummy tuck and a subtle bbl of 500ccs. Since about 40% of the fat transferred won't stay, I am worried 500ccs is too little to notice much of a difference. Dr. Kerr thinks otherwise as I have a petite frame. I don't know what to do.
Pricing was very high I don't know if I'm willing to spend so much for a subtle bbl. I am however excited over the possibility of having a flat beautiful stomach. I'll have to think long and hard about this ... and possibly get a second opinion.

Going with Dr. Kerr

I decided to schedule my BBL with Dr. Kerr after all because I trust that he will be able to deliver excellent results. Although he recommended a full TT, I opted against it. I'm getting a BBL with lipo of the full abdomen and arms. Since I am not getting a TT, more fat will be able to be transferred. As far as the pricing, sometimes you get what you pay for.

The whole enchilada

After a lot of soul searching I decided to trust my gut and Dr. Kerr. I will have a TT, BBL and liposuction of the arms and axila. I finally feel comfortable in my decision. I hope Dr. Kerr is able to give me the hourglass figure and booty projection I am dreaming of. My surgery is only 4 weeks away!!!!!!

Emotional mess

Even though I selected to have the TT and BBL at the same time, I'm scared. I want the results that both procedures give but I don't want 2 recoveries. I know that if I don't do the TT now, I won't ever do it. I have never been a fan of my stomach even as a teenager. I'm just so terrified about surgery. I saw a graphic YouTube video of the procedure and it freaked me out. All the women who have gone through a TT are so brave! Question is ... am I brave enough???????

Before pictures

I have never been able to rock a bikini. I don't even own a bikini, borrowed this one from my sister.

Let the count down begin!

I'm all paid up for surgery in 2 weeks. I decided on a BBL, TT and lipo to arms/axila. Most of family members were in denial until today since no one would pay for a surgery they wouldn't go through with. I'm feeling nervous but at ease with my decision.
I was contacted yesterday with pre-op instructions via email. I sent over some health questionnaires and authorization form to use my pictures. Can I say I want to be THE before and after picture? Lol! I believed Dr. Kerr when he explained the results he could give me and I can't wait for the transformation to take place!

Ingenuity

Ok so since I'm doing both the TT and BBL, I can't sleep on my back or on my stomach. I fear that I won't even be able to sleep on my side because of the drains. So it is time to get creative and quick since my surgery is next week!

The final count down!

So my period came late, not the kind of thing you want to happen when you're preparing for surgery. Thank goodness I finally got it today! I started packing all my things to head over to Round Rock on Thursday for my pre-op appointment. I think I bought everything that I might need. Can I just say that I'm scared? I just keeping telling myself it'll be okay and this is going to be totally worth it. Here is a beautiful pre-op pic of my arms ... lol

Final before pictures

Today is the day!!!! Feeling a little emotional and my little, I mean a lot. Here goes nothing! Bye bye old body.

Regretful

This recovery is so challenging. You use your core abdominal muscles for everything. I don't know how many CCs Kerr injected into my backside but it looks the same. I hope it looks fuller and rounder once the swelling goes down.

At my follow up appointment yesterday, I got both of my drains removed and the stitches around my belly button. The drain removal was not painful but it did feel weird. Today I can stand up straight and can walk at a faster pace. I am completely off my prescribed pain medication but I do take Tylenol and arnica pills.
After surgery I was given foam to wear under my binder which I no longer have to use. So much easier to get in close without the foam underneath the binder. It's hard to find clothes that fit since I'm still so swollen. I'll patiently wait.
I did forget to ask Dr. Kerr about how many ccs he transferred for my bbl. I can hardly see a difference. I emailed the office today so I will post again once I get a response.

Results are showing!

I'm 2 weeks and 2 days post op and my results are showing! I have lost 10 lbs from my pre-surgery weight. My body shape is a lot more hourglass than I imagined it would be. I love the shape of my new belly button, it looks so natural! A lot of my swelling has gone away but I still have a lot of swelling above my incision and my lower back. I can't wait to see my final results!

2 weeks, 3 days post op

RIP tiny bubble butt

I don't know what happened from last week to this week. A lot of changes have happened to my body now that the swelling is subsiding. Last week it looked like I was starting to get a little bubble butt but this week it looks like something burst my bubble (pun intended). I started this whole journey because I have always wanted a butt. The BBL seemed like the perfect procedure because it would add volume to my derrière while removing it from my unwanted sections (midsection and back). All I wanted was to look good in clothes, I didn't care about lose skin or stretch marks around my abdomen. Boy has my way of thinking changed! This surgery has motivated me to look good not only in clothes but without them! Dr. Kerr's recommendation to get the TT was a life changer. In all honestly recovery was so difficult I would not have done it had I known. BUT there is virtually no way of knowing what your personal experience will be like until you do it. Fast forward to today, I love my stomach. I never thought I would say that. I love my stomach and I love my belly button. Man that feels so good to say and hear. I am okay with my butt (sorta) I don't dislike it but it's not what I envisioned. I trust Dr. Kerr just didn't have the fat to work with since I did both the TT and BBL at the same time. Now for my arms, haven't talked about them. I notice a slight difference when I look at them but a bigger difference when I look at my before and after pics. I think once I can work out and start lifting weights, I can transform my arms into what I want them to be myself. No complaints there. Oh! I almost forgot about my back. I am soooo happy with my results. I no longer have back rolls and that feels so good. I look great in thin shirts that hug my body, I no longer have to be tugging at my bra to try to hide some back fat.
So all in all even so I think my butt has died LOL, I am still happy. Very happy.

Dr. Kerr is da bomb

Today was my 5 week post op follow up with Dr. Kerr. My TT incision is healing well and Dr. Kerr thinks my waist size should go down 1" after the swelling resides. My waist is already 3" smaller so the thought of losing another inch makes me beyond thrilled!!!! Since I have been unable to work out, I have been eating very clean and drinking plenty of water. Planning on keeping that up for life. My BBL is looking good too! I look at before and after pics and realize how much better my butt looks. Dr. Kerr said he also transferred fat to my hips, I told him NO WONDER I LOOL DO DAMN GOOD! Man I am so happy I went with Dr. Kerr. He is a true artist and perfectionist.

Almost 4 months post op

I am a few days away from being 4 months post op. I have been consistently eating clean and working out. I have lost 10lbs and almost 4" around my upper and lower stomach. Most of my swelling has gone away except right above my incision. My scar is finally healing now. I had a small opening that just wouldn't close and it is finally closing up. Overall I am very pleased with my tummy tuck results. I am not 100% pleased with my liposuction of my arms or bbl. My arms still look thick and I'm not comfortable enough to go sleeveless. There is an area behind my arm that looks like a missed big pocket of fat. I'll talk to Dr. Kerr about that in my follow up visit this Friday. As far as my bbl goes, I have lost quite a bit of volume. I don't know if it's just my weight loss or if not enough fat was transferred. At any rate my butt does have a nicer shape. I don't think I would go through another surgery to make my butt bigger, I'm just going to have to learn to be happy with what I have. BUT I do want to do something about my arms. I have started weight training so hopefully I can mold my arms into what I want. I don't know if that weird pocket of fat will go away with diet and exercise. I'll post pictures of my arms shortly. Here's a few pictures of my tummy.
Austin Plastic Surgeon