Trying to Feel Better About Me. Richmond, VA

Have PS consult Tuesday. Nervous. Can't sleep....

Have PS consult Tuesday. Nervous. Can't sleep. Worried he might say no. I am 5'5". 230 pounds. I had breast reduction in 2014. Went through that with flying colors. if any one else is my weight please tell me if you were able to get this surgery. Is there a weight limit? I am getting rashes and irritated skin from my tummy flap/apron. I'm recently separated from my husband of 21 years. I'm trying to start over and my hanging stomach has to go. I pray he says yes.

Plastic Surgery Consult

Met with surgeon who did my breast reduction. Dr. Lynam Richmond Va. He said I am a good candidate for Tt. Excited. Got back to work and my employer is going to make it hard for me to get off. Judge mental. I had to tell her I have a hernia as well as tummy tuck. I am so pissed. She did the same thing when I had breast reduction.

Getting Excited

Surgery date is 11-14-16 10;30 am. I keep finding and saving photos of before and after. Thank goodness for real self. I need this space to go on and on about Tt. No one else wants to hear it. As anyone used leggings or anything else in place of compression garment. They look intimidating.

Dreaming of Post Op

What is the one outfit you guys want to wear after your tummy tuck recovery that you can't or won't wear now? I want to wear a top tucked in my pants. I want to wear a navy blue cashmere turtleneck laying flat against my body and I want to wear skirts without them riding up in front over my big tummy.

Trying to kill time before surgery on November 14th.

had stylist streak my hair blonde. Don't want to buy clothes right now because I'm waiting until after Tt. Also made arrangements to take my 81 year old mom to NYC on 12/9. We'll see Wicked and do some shopping. Anyway, waiting for surgery is making me crazy. I'm prepping my apartment by getting everything clean and organized. I have a chair and ottoman in my bedroom. Recording movies to watch during recovery.