47 Years Old. I Am in Need of a Tummy Tuck with Liposuction and Muscle Repair. Richmond, VA

I have tried to get rid of my stomach for years. ...

I have tried to get rid of my stomach for years. No matter how much I exercise I cannot get rid of my stomach. I am sick and tired of looking in the mirror at my stomach. I have nice size breasts, and a nice butt that my fiancée loves. That's all good but for me it's time to get rid of my stomach. I had a consultation with Dr. Lynam this week. Dr. Lynam and his nurse Kari both made me feel very comfortable. I scheduled my surgery and paid for it in full the same day that I had my consultation. I pray that my surgery goes well and that Dr. Lynam will be able to give me the results I am looking for. I will definitely be posting a lot of before and after pictures. I can't wait to have a nice flat tummy. I'm not looking forward to recovery but as long as I get the results I'm hoping for I will deal with the pain. I had gotten by belly button pierced about 2 weeks ago. I am glad that to no that scar will be gone. I will keep you all updated. April 25th, 2016 is the Big Day.

Location of my Doctor's office

I forgot to mention Dr. George Lynam is located at Richmond Surgical Arts 8720 Stony Point Pkwy Suite 100 Richmond VA 23235. I will have my surgery performed at 8700 Stony Point Surgery Center. If you are considering Plastic Surgery give his Nurse Kari a call.

6 days Pre-op

Hi everyone! Six more days to go. I can't wait to get rid of all this belly fat. I'm praying that God will be with me, my doctor, anesthesiologist, nurses and anyone that will be assisting with my surgery from the beginning to end. I pray that my surgery and recovery goes well.

3 days Pre-op

Well I have 3 days to go before surgery. I have decided to go get me a manicure and pedicure. I'm trying to relax and not worry myself.

2day Post-op Pictures

Correction Pre-Op picture

These are Pre-Op pictures accidentally typed Post-op.

Today is my Big day.. I have been waking up almost every hour on the hour. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I pray that I get the results that I want. To everyone who is having surgery today or whenever, I pray that God will go in the operating room with us. That he will stay with us from the beginning to the end to see us through. I pray that he will be with and guide the Dr., anesthesiologist, nurses, and staff in the right direction from beginning to the end. I pray he will keep us all safe and out of harm's way. In Jesus name Amen.

Quick update Post-op day 1

Hello everyone my surgery went very. I can't eat so taking medication makes me feel a little sick. On a scale from 1 to 10 I'm about a 2. I will update you all 2morrow

2nd day Post-op

So far so good ladies. This is my second day my pain is about a two. Now when I try to get up out the recliner it's about a 3. I will try to post pictures today or tomorrow. If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a message.

1st day after surgery pictures. I am swollen but I look great.

how I feel

I'm feeling wonderful pain is still about a 2. It was well worth it. I really don't have much of an appetite. I am swollen but I will post b pictures tomorrow.

Stiff neck

Good morning everyone. I woke up this morning with a stiff neck. I don't like having to sleep in the recliner. I suppose to get Drains removed Monday and I'm going to ask my Dr. can I start back sleeping in my bed. I sure hope he says yes. I am 3 days post -op and I feel amazing. No pain except for when I get up out of recliner to walk around. I am still swollen but from what I can see I look good. I will post some more pictures later on today.

Bowel Movement

OKAY ladies I had to have a bowel movement. 3 days post -op. So I was full of gas, I got up to try and use the bathroom. I was in the middle an just stop. I couldn't pushed anything out nor would nothing come out although it was plenty there. I called my fiancée to come prop 3 pillows underneath my feet while trying to use the bathroom. I set on the toilet for at least 45 minutes trying to push out. I couldn't get up since I was in the middle, plus I knew I needed to finish. I starting praying, calling on God to help me. Finally after 45 minutes everything came out. Thank You Jesus. Now Ladies that's has been the worst pain I have had since surgery, trying to have a bowel movement. Praise God that's over. That pain was at least a 5 to 6 for 45 minutes. I pray I don't have to go through this everytime I need to have bowel movement. Immediately after I finished my pain went to a 0. What are you all doing to have a smooth bowel movement? Please let me Know.

Drains Removex

Hello ladies. I just got my drains removed today. I thought it was going to hurt, but I didn't feel any pain. I didn't even feel when the Doctor pull them out. I will be updating photos later on today.

Drains Removed

Drains Removed

Before and after pictures

Hey ladies here are 3 before and 3 after pictures. I am still very swollen which is to be expected, but so far I love my results.

Swelling has gone down some

Doctors appointment

Hi Ladies, I just had my doctor's appointment today. I'm still a little swollen but I'm healing just fine.

Doctor's appointment

Loving this picture

updated pictures

Hi Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing just fine.. I am currently using bio-oil and cocoa butter on my scar.. Some of my scars have completely faded. I will start using scar away strips in about 2 weeks, but I want to make sure my scar has completely healed. I am going to post some updated pictures that I just took this week.. I still have some swelling, but that is to be expected.. The two brown spots that you see under my belly button is from my old belly button piercing.. I hope in time that it will fade away...

Ok ladies, I need a massage. I lipo on my flanks and my lower flanks are still a little sore and swollen... Has anyone had a massage after tummy tuck/lipo if so please respond back. Thanks

I have been Approved for Breast Reduction

Hello Ladies, I have been Approved for my Breast Reduction.. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois.. I am so excited, It only took 1 week to get approved.. God is good. Thank You Jesus... I am currently a 38 H....

Just took this picture

Just took this picture

What to wear while recovering from TT

Hello Ladies. I have read on different post ladies asking what is comfortable to wear the 1st few days while recovering from TT. I wore a zip gown that I bought from Walmart. It was very comfortable. If you have drains and wearing panties is not comfortable than I suggest you buy a pack of bigger size panties to accommodate the drains or don't wear panties till you get drains removed. I was not in any pain other than my lower back.. I recommend that you take pain pills for at least the first 3-5 days whether you need them or not. I took 1 pain pills every 6hours for the 1st week. Even though I wasn't in pain I took them just to have the medication in my system just in case the pain started. I can stress enough for the 1st week do absolutely nothing but rest. The second week you should start to get relief in your back. Once again even the second week you should be still resting avoid doing household chores, shopping, etc. Listen to your body as you will definitely get tired easily. A lot of ladies try to go shopping after surgery, trying on different clothes, etc.. Ladies you will have plenty of time for all that. The important to remember is that you just had a major surgery and you must allow your body to heal probably so don't be out shopping and carrying on. You will have plenty of time to show off your flat tummy. Wishing everyone a speedy recovery. GOD BLESS

Navel Ring

Hey Ladies..I just wanted to give everyone and update .. It has been 4 months since I got my tummy tuck and today I went a got my navel pierced.. It did not hurt at all...My tummy tuck scar is very thin and has healed very well. I am supposed to be getting a tattoo tomorrow to cover scar... The scar doesn't like bad at all it is very thin and low...I just want a tattoo for cosmetic reasons... I will let you all know how it turns out.

Tummy tuck tattoo

Ok ladies I just got my tummy tuck tattoo.. I am a little swollen in this picture.. I love my tattoo also got my belly button pierce... I will probably add 4 more roses around the bottom and 4 butterflies across top in November.. The piercing didn't hurt at all.. The tattoo wasn't that bad. The tattoo took about 2 hours.. I didn't take any breaks...

Pic of tattoo and piercing

Tummy tuck tattoo

Hey Ladies it's been 5months since my TT..I just wanted to share my tattoo that I got over my scar...
Richmond Plastic Surgeon