I want my body back!!!

Hello realself world. I'm a 41 yr. old mom to 3...

Hello realself world. I'm a 41 yr. old mom to 3 grown young men. I have researched TT procedures for the past 4 years and now I'm ready. I had my consult with Dr. Sundin here in Richmond VA and I must say I was very pleased with the doctor I chose and confident that I will be very satisfied with the outcome. I don't have the support I expected to have from my family, but my husband is coming around. I understand he's concerned because it's a very serious procedure, however he knows when I'm adamant about something, I get it done...well, I'll be putting my deposit down the first week of December, so family...wish me luck!!!!

I'M SOO HAPPY!!!

Ok realself fam...I decided to go with Dr. Lynum here in Richmond VA. I did more research after going to Dr. Sundin, but wanted to check other options as well. Dr. Lynum made me feel like that's where I need to be! Today I put my deposit down and scheduled my TT procedure for 3/7/17!!!! Now I have 90 days to get this bod together...I will keep you all updated!!!!

New Doctor...New Price!!!

My TT procedure is $6350 with Dr. Lynam...much more affordable for me.

Counting down until March!!!

So ladies, my pre op is scheduled for February 27th and I'm soo excited!!!!
I've been doing 1/2 hour walks on my treadmill to try and tone a little bit before my surgery. I just can't think of anything else besides my surg...if any ladies out there have any advice on must haves before my surgery, please let me know!

Tummy pics!!!

Ugh....can't wait until I get rid of this!!!!

Almost Time!

Hello RS fam...well my pre op appt. was moved up to February 20th...it's getting closer and I'm getting impatient. I am a smoker so it's been real hard, Dr. Lynam said to stop smoking a month before and a month after....I slipped up and smoked a couple of cigarettes....I've been drinking nothing but water, detox water and cranberry juice...any advice ladies???

Countdown Begins!!!

Hey Ladies... I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm getting a TT with lipo and muscle repair. I have less than 72 hours and it's killing me!! My mom is on her way down from Jersey to care for me since my husband has to work:)....anyhoo I will keep you all posted and put up some pics of me on the flat side!!!!

Tales From The Flatside!!!!

Hey ladies, I'm really out of it... but glad I got it done...

I made it to the flat side!!!!

So.... this will be short n sweet, I've been out of surgery since 10:30 (thank god). I feel like I got jumped by 20 girls... I will talk to guys tomorrow's n

Five Days Post Op!

I'm soo sorry ladies...this procedure drained me so that I haven't posted any pics. My main focus was trying to finish my assignments for school this week. I had my surgery on the 6th not the 7th so it shows a day late. I absolutely love the way my tummy looks, it just feels like I'm carrying a ton of bricks. I go for my post op appointment on Monday, so if Dr. Lynam takes my drains out, I will be more than happy to post some pics....ttyl!

CAN'T RATE PS!!!!

Ladies...can you explain how I go about rating my ps? I've been trying and can't figure it out!!!!

I LUV DR. LYNAM

I am still very swollen, but I have to say I'm very pleased with my results. Ladies... if you live in the state of Virginia, please, please, please consult with Dr. Lynam...he's the best and makes you feel comfortable & at ease. I expected to have way more stretch marks left after surgery, but he basically removed 98% of them and my incision is thin and neat!...I will keep you all updated as the weeks progress!!!!

A PIC COLLAGE!

STILL SWOLLEN!

I love how my new tummy looks....just can't wait for swelling to go all the way down:-(
Richmond Plastic Surgeon