Breast Lift with New Implants

Had my original augmentation 22years ago, 1994....

Had my original augmentation 22years ago, 1994. They've been great, but with time and age my actual breast tissue has slid off of my mussel. I've been wanting to have this surgery for about 10 years now, but due to the expense I've had to wait and now the time has finally come!!!! My current bra size is 36DD to DDD which has also changed over the years. When my breasts were first done I was a 36D, but weight gains and losses have taken their toll as well as my left breast is slightly larger than my right. I had my consolation on September 28, I have my pre-op tomorrow and am scheduled for surgery on October 21. I am scared but excited at the same time. I have had great success with my current implants, which are saline but this time I'm going with the silicone "gummy bear" in hopes that they'll even better. My biggest fear is the scaring and nipple alignment.

Pre-op update

Had my pre-op today and Dr Murphy was great! Even with the long list of questions I had, he listened and answered every single one with hesitation. I'm feeling very relaxed and comfortable about my surgery.....now I play the waiting game. Come on October 21!

Advice

I'm currently trying to figure out what cc and profile implants I should go with.....any advice would be appreciated, thank you ????

Preregistration tomorrow

Going to the hospital tomorrow for preregistration......Friday the big day! I'm excited and nervous.....I've just been saying a lot of prayers that everything goes well and healing is smooth but expeditious. Also not sure anyone is even reading this lol but venting makes me feel better anyway.

Vitamins

Oh and ordered and started the vitamins for surgery from helpmeheal.com hope that they help, was worth the shot in my opinion, guess we'll see.

Surgery done

Had my surgery yesterday! It took 41/2 hours....woke up feeling groggy but good. Didn't get sick and my doctor Dr Murphy was just Amazing, his bedside manor couldn't be better! Honestly he is beyond amazing, patiences, and caring. I'm truly blessed to have found him! So here are some pre-surgery pictures and the drawing pics he did. Apparently I had far more scar tissue than he expected, but he took care of it. I'm excited and am expecting a great outcome. No drains!!!!! I am clear to remove bandages and shower on Monday the 24th. I'm feeling rather good and comfortable. I also believe that the vitamins I'm taking from makemeheal.com are helping a lot and would recommend investing in them. My left breast was larger than my right but shouldn't be that way anymore. I'm not sure what profile he went with but I requested a cup size between a full D and a small DD. On the left I have 421cc and on the right 457. I'm feeling great about how things have gone and cannot wait to actually see them. So here are the before pics and the after. I'll continue to update my progress, but as of now I couldn't be happier and there are just not enough kind words to describe how Fantastic Dr Murphy is!!!!

Surgery done

Pictures

Pic

Pic

Almost 48hrs

It's been almost 48hrs post surgery pics

After shower pics

Here are my after shower pics. Seems that my breasts are the least of my pain and problems but rather the extreme cc scar tissue removal. I'm incredibly internally bruised.

4 days post op pics

4 days post op.....doctor tomorrow morning. I assume everything is going okay. Anyone's comments who've been through this would be much appreciated, thanks!

12 days post op

Well day 12 post op and so far so good I guess lol can't really tell as I'm all taped up. Anyway I had a little detoxing after taking the Percocet for the first 5 days ever 4hrs on the hour, it was a rough day for a couple of days but I'm okay now. I didn't have any experience with what drugs could do to you and especially how quickly, so my advice is get off them as quickly after surgery as you can, who knew 5 days was too long. Anyway I'm feeling good I'm hoping everything is healing well. My next doctors appointment is next week so I guess I'll get to see them again. Last appointment he removed the tape and a couple rouge stitches but my nipples were swollen and nothing I cared to look at, hoping for a much more healed result this time. Hope everything is going well with everyone, happy healing!

Massaging question

So it appears to me that my right boob is already dropped a bit and my left hasn't changed, it's still high and tight. The "massage" that is talked about, is that where the doctor recommended pushing the implant downward? Or were you recommended some other types of massage? Thank you in advance for any input.

3weeks post op

Hi all its only been 3 weeks yet it seriously feels like so much longer. My breasts are doing pretty good, my right breast has dropped a bit but my left hasn't at all. I'm hopeful that they'll come together and balance out soon. Just wanted to check in and give an update. Hope everyone is healing well! XO

A couple more 3 week post op pics

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Enjoyed my consolation with Dr Murphy. He was knowledgeable, friendly and I felt completely comfortable with him, however I've since created a laundry list of questions for him at my pre-op tomorrow. Hopefully he'll answer my questions and put some of my fears to rest.